The Northwoods- Woodgrained Focal Image

Ivory Card Base- 4 1/4" X11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Dark Chocolate Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Ivory Cuttlebugged Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Dark Chocolate Focal Image Layer- 3 1/8" X 3 5/8"

Focal Image Layer- 3" X 3 1/2"

Dark Chocolate Greeting Layer- 2 3/8" X 5/8"

Greeting Layer- 2 1/4" X 1/2"

Stamp Set- The Northwoods by Thersa Momber

Card Stock- GKD Ivory, Dark Chocolate

Ink- Memento Desert Sand, Rich Cocoa

Distress Stripes Cuttlebug Folder, Screw Brads, 1/4" Pop dots, adhesive

Comment by Lori Aragon on March 17, 2013 at 1:08am

Love this Gina!  Thank you for taking the time to show us : )

Comment by patricia tatlock on March 15, 2013 at 7:05am

Wow, Gina !  You never cease to amaze me !  You had me when I first saw you use baby wipes to create a plaid background !  Watching every week since, and STILL loving every video I see !   My 'go to' girl every time !

Comment by Wilma McCoul on March 14, 2013 at 9:37pm
That's great and stunningly made. Good luck to Rina. I used to swim and coach many moons ago and loved it.
Comment by Cynthia Daversa on March 14, 2013 at 5:07pm

Great masculine card! Love it! Hope you and Rina are having fun! Go Rina!

Comment by Jan Ewell on March 14, 2013 at 12:29am

FABULOUS card, Gina..............Have fun this week.

Comment by Virginia Wingo on March 13, 2013 at 9:45pm

Go Rina.... and oh yes, great card Gina.

Comment by kedmist on March 13, 2013 at 7:03pm

Lovely card.  I am sure I will be making this card.

Comment by Jennifer Earley on March 13, 2013 at 6:51pm

Great technique to make your own wooden focal point!  I love the wood grain backgrounds but never have the paper or embossing folders to make them.  With your instruction and inspiration, now I can make my own!  Thanks so much for the idea!

Comment by Diane Long on March 13, 2013 at 4:30pm

WOW! love this technique,  can always use more rustic card ideas

Comment by Liane Toth on March 13, 2013 at 3:49pm

Very beautiful card Gina..especially for a man...and, Good Luck Rina..you go girl!!!