Ivory Card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Chocolate Brown Card Base- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Patterned Paper Strip 3 3/4" X 2 1/2"

Chocolate Brown Strip Layer- 3 3/4" X 2 5/8"

Ivory scrap for focal image

Stamp Set- Thankful for you Incentive Set

Card Stock- GKD Ivory, Chocolate Brown

Patterned Paper- Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard

Ink- Memento Tuxedeo Black and Rich Cocoa

Sponge, 3MM Self Adhesive Pearls, Tonic Ticket-Tag punch, Chocolate Brown Double Stitched ribbon, Lacy Ovals Spellbinders dies, Copic Markers

Comment by Millie Moss on February 26, 2012 at 2:20pm

So simple but sooo stunning another beautiful card.-

Comment by Roxie on September 7, 2011 at 3:12pm
Dear Gina!  Your card is so very pretty.  I hope and pray that your trip to take your dear daughter to college went well and I pray that Mom is holding up!  What a beautiful and talented daughter - you have so very much to be thankful for and God has sent her on a new journey and what a delight it will be to watch her succeed.  HUGS
Comment by Jenny Muir on September 3, 2011 at 9:39am
Striking;rich ;elegant & so clean & simple. Such a beautiful card Gina~ once again.
Comment by Mary C. Farrington on August 31, 2011 at 9:05pm

Gina ~ very pretty card... very elegant.

Mary   Oh2bnor@aol.com

Comment by Conniecrafter on August 31, 2011 at 8:52am
so pretty, love how your shading gave it so much depth, and those papers are so pretty together
Comment by patricia posk on August 30, 2011 at 8:11pm

Gina

a really elegant card. I just love all those rich patterned papers and the way you put them all together. The corners are put together beautifully too ..they add just the right accent to the four corners. Love those papers and that flower stamp that you colored so well.For a minute there I didn't think you were going to make it through the music but your team got you to the end in time..ha ha ha

pat

Comment by Wanda McGhee on August 30, 2011 at 7:33pm
Lovely card...clean and simple...yet so elegant!!! You make cardmaking look so easy. I love see it and do it...Gina you're are among the best!!!
Comment by Lee Arcala on August 30, 2011 at 6:56pm

Gina, that is so nice.  I have lots of stamps that would look great with this layout.  Yet again, an easy, elegant card.

Comment by Verdy on August 30, 2011 at 6:52pm
So pretty Gina!!
Comment by Renee Mullen on August 30, 2011 at 6:47pm
Very clean, I love your cards. I just got an order and was finally able to play with the stamp tv kit. I love love your paper. Makes every cut so crisp. Thank you for all your time and effort to teach and tips for all of us.