Innocent Pink Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Fresh Asparagus Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Scraps for circles

Stamp Set- Frame and Flowers 1 (Flowers and Frames StampTV Kit)

Ink Pads- GKD Innocent Pink, Ocean Mist, Powder Blue, Fresh Asparagus

Dies: Circles Stackers, Circles Stackers Layers, Inverted Circle, Scalloped Circles

Ribbon: GKD Fresh Asparagus Gingham

Sakura Stardust Pen, Glue Dots, Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares, Adhesive

Comment by CatherineI Parrigan on March 22, 2016 at 1:51pm

Gina, just watched you using Flowers and Frames stamp set, I wonder what you would put on the inside of this card?

When I start watching you it is the end of all my housework!!!!!! Love it, your cards are so elegant, not too much whimsy!

Cathy P.

Comment by Cynthia Abbott on June 30, 2015 at 2:36pm

Tried this, love it.  I had to resize it though.  I make cards that are 6 1/2 x 5 size.

Comment by Sherri Woronick on May 24, 2015 at 9:14pm
I so enjoy your cards, the tutorials, but most of all your products. I usually have no difficulty making whatever card(s) you've video.
Comment by Paula Tammaro on May 23, 2015 at 11:39am

Thanks for the inspiration you give us!   You have a special gift of design whic is so helpful in helping us to see the many ways we can use our stamps, dies and card making tools.

Comment by Bijoux Ward on May 22, 2015 at 9:00pm

Very Cute Gina. Love the color combo, the card is versatile allowing for different greetings which is great. Thank you. I guess I better dig out my Bow Easy, practically new, seldom think to use it..but I like the fingers lesson and must try it.

Comment by Luz C Berenguer on May 22, 2015 at 8:04pm

I too just got this set, love the color combination, thank you for your inspiration. God bless and enjoy The Memorial weekend!

Comment by Peggy Pride on May 22, 2015 at 11:57am

I just got this set and am very excited you did this card.  I love it and will try to do as good a job as you did!  Thanks for the inspiration.  I have been recently buying many of your products and appreciate the videos to have ideas for the sets.  Enjoy the Memorial Day holiday!

Comment by elaine chiovarou-brown on May 22, 2015 at 9:09am

thank you for teaching all your tricks of the trade.  i always appreciate learning new techniques.  i love the idea of this card.  ecb

Comment by Rosy Newlun on May 22, 2015 at 1:11am

These colors turned out so beautifully together! Your bow is sweet and the die cut layers are just gorgeous. Wow, they go together perfectly! Thank you for helping our mojo!!!!

Comment by Erin Enger on May 22, 2015 at 12:51am
I love this card. I do have the bow easy and I love it! I can't wait to make this card project! I just love all of your ideas!