Ocean Mist Card Base- 8 1/2" X 4 1/4", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Red Hot Layer- 3 7/8" X 3 7/8"

White Layer- 3 3/4" X 3 3/4"

Scraps for focal image and layer

Stamp Set- Sweet Tweets

Card Stock- GKD Ocean Mist, Red Hot, White

Ribbon- GKD Red Gingham

Bic Markers, Spellbinders Circle and Lacy Circle Dies, Sponge Dauber with GKD Ocean Mist ink, Spots and Dots Cuttlebug Folder, Cuttlebug, 1/4" Pop Dots, Adhesive

Comment by Peggy Farmer on January 26, 2015 at 4:27pm
Oh my I loved this video so cute the colors are just beautiful. I know someone is about to have a birthday soon.. May it be the best one ever.
Comment by Linda Randig on March 8, 2013 at 9:45pm

i love this card so much :)

Comment by Pam Westling on February 9, 2013 at 10:56pm

Happy Birthday Gina! Hope you had a special day. Thank you for all your hard work, and that of your team, in making your site so fantabulous for all of us. You and your staff help keep our creative juices flowing. Thank you so much!

Comment by Ruth Sloan on February 9, 2013 at 10:54am

Love the card but of course I love them All, hope you have a GREAT Birthday, some wonderful people have birthdays in February......

Comment by Evette K. Ciampo on February 9, 2013 at 9:27am

Happy Birthday to a great lady and artist.  My hubbys birthday was Feb. 7.  His dads is the 8th.  Love Feb. And love all your work.  Hope your day was wonderful!!!!   evette k.

Comment by Jeanne Kouyeas on February 9, 2013 at 8:22am

Really like this color combo, the embossing folder you used, and of course, the image itself. It all goes together so well into a super cute birthday card. Love your video. As always, you are wonderful.

Comment by Susan Krueger on February 9, 2013 at 8:03am

Love this little card and can't wait to get the stamp set (just placed a qualifying order yesterday).  I've been meaning to tell you for a long time....the little things that get us excited...when I hear you say "..let me tell you the tools and products I'm going to use...", then I can't wait to hear the Cuttlebug cutting through the dies...your microphone picks up that sound really well...music to my ears!  Love your products and videos.

Comment by Carol on February 8, 2013 at 9:55pm

Like your Card...Gina

Comment by Carol on February 8, 2013 at 9:54pm

Happy Birthday, Gina....Hope you have Many, Many, Many more

Comment by Susan Sarver on February 8, 2013 at 9:16pm

May God Bless you on Your Birthday for all you do and you give me ideas for my cards that I make. Thanks