Red Hot Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

White Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

White Strip- 4 1/2" X 2"

Black Onyx Strip- 4 1/8" X 1 7/8"

Letters cut with dies

Stamp Set- Lots of Dots Alphabet by Beth Silaika

Card Stock- GKD Red Hot, Black Onyx, White

Patterned Paper- GKD Berries and Vines

Ink- GKD Black Onyx

Spellbinders Squares and Scalloped Squares Dies, GKD Red Hot Gingham Ribbon, 1/4" Pop Dots, Adhesive

Comment by Pamela Horton on September 1, 2013 at 11:40pm

Did Gina use the small spellbinder squares or the large set?

Comment by Ronda Ellis on August 9, 2013 at 9:37am

Again you did not disappoint~~I would like to ask how do you decide on a card set-up? Your ideas are always spot on! I would love to draw that imagination from somewhere. Do you ever look to magazines and other "helps" for your card set-ups?

Comment by Cheryl on August 8, 2013 at 8:46pm

Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Comment by Cheryl on August 8, 2013 at 8:45pm

I tried it again and made a sister card.  6 letters is about all you can get across the front.  It is so cute.  Thanks!

Comment by Cheryl on August 8, 2013 at 7:16pm

Gina, is the length of the black onyx strip correct?  It doesn't seem to fit the white strip as closely as your photo shows. The side margins seem wider than they need to be??  I'm going to try this again.  Thanks!

Comment by Mardi Joy on August 8, 2013 at 12:56pm
I finally had time to watch the video. Unfortunately it's because I'm sick. :-( But this video was just what I needed today, it felt like a visit! Anyway, I loved the card and the video. I really liked that you cut each square out on camera. It really didn't take too long! Once I feel better I'm going to check my paper stash, I think I have the paper you used; if not, it will be part of my next order. I WILL be ordering the alphabet set!
And, Happy Birthday to your daughter.
Comment by June on August 8, 2013 at 12:29pm

Love this paper...have everything I need...just need a birthday to celebrate....really enjoy all your videos and teachings...thank you Gina.

Comment by Sondra Calhoun on August 8, 2013 at 3:03am
Beautiful papers and wonderful card!! :-)
Comment by Gina Krupsky on August 7, 2013 at 2:46pm

I wish I could LIKE all of your comments!

Comment by Gina Krupsky on August 7, 2013 at 2:46pm

Cheryl, I don't think she does. :) So the card will be a surprise! LOL!