Surprising Ruth with a Stamp-n-Foil Card

Today on StampTV, Rina makes a card for her Grandmom and delivers it in person! This beautiful card was created using the Stamp-n-Foil system because who doesn't LOVE a little sparkle in their lives! :)

Leave a comment to be entered in the giveaway for the $25 gift certificate!
Winners of last week's prizes are at the end of the video and Rina announces them this time. :)

Comment by Melitta Ball on March 22, 2018 at 8:26pm

Rina you are just too much fun!  I think your card turned out wonderfully and was so nice to see the beautiful smile you put on your grandmother's face with your card and visit!  When I am sick I cuddle with my iPad and watch Stamp TV!!  If I can't be crafting at least I can be learning something while I'm down for the count!  Thanks for another great video and looking forward to the next one!

Blessings,

Melitta Ball

Comment by Betty Amersbach on March 22, 2018 at 8:12pm

Rina love your card and you. You always make me laugh. When I am sick I like to get under the covers with a plastic bag lined trash can close by. With my glass of coke on my night stand. If I need that little extra boost to help me throw up I use some pepto bismal. It works like a charm. Glad you are better. Hate throwing up!!!!

Comment by Allison Sanchez on March 22, 2018 at 11:00am

What a beautiful card and a beautiful gesture! I know your grandmother loves that more than you can know. I have a 93 year old mother who doesn't get out much anymore and those kind of things mean the world to them. I had the food poisoning experience when I was eight and a half months pregnant and Home Alone. I spent quite a bit of time on the floor as well. Not something I ever want to repeat! Binge-watching British TV is my favorite thing when I've got time on my hands. Doc Martin is a favorite!

Comment by Johanna Rundell on March 21, 2018 at 4:37pm

Lovely card, and nice to see your grandmother receive it. Sorry you were sick, food poisoning is awful. Had something similar on my cruise to Alaska last year and all I wanted to do was hide under the covers and sleep. Ended up sleeping about 20 hours in total, but felt a lot better after that. Glad you are better now.

Comment by Melissa Moro on March 21, 2018 at 4:19pm

Wow...glad you are feeling better!!  When I am sick i just want to cuddle both of my dogs on the couch...they always seem to make me feel better!

Comment by Bette Cuddahee on March 21, 2018 at 12:01pm

Glad you're out of the toilet.  I like the cold floor too but my fave is caffeine free coke.....  That's my med!

Comment by Gayle Batholomew on March 21, 2018 at 8:37am

Rina, great card. I teared up when you gave it to your grandmother.  Glad you are feeling better.  When I'm sick I  want to stay in bed and maybe read but mostly just sleep. Thanks for the funny video.

Comment by Lynn B. Cromrich on March 20, 2018 at 8:24pm
So sorry you got sick. Food poisoning is the worst! When I am sick I like to get in my lounge chair, stretch out and sleep, always hoping to be better when I wake up. Love, love the card. Your Grandmother is so sweet.
Comment by Mary Hansen on March 20, 2018 at 8:06pm
I like your videos. When I'm sick, it's essential oils all the way = peppermint soothes the digestive.
Comment by Kristin on March 20, 2018 at 8:04pm
So glad you are no longer sick. Loved the basket topper...very neat idea!
When I am sick I pretty much just lie in bed and watch movies or TV shows on my iPad (because I don't normally).