Honey Mustard Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half
Dark Chocolate layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Ivory layer- 3 3/4" X 5"
Focal Image Ivory- 1 7/8" X 3 5/8"
Dark Chocolate Focal Layer- 2" X 3 3/4"
Greeting Ivory- 2 5/8" X 7/8"
Greeting Dark Chocolate- 2 3/4" X 1"

Stamp Set- Sun-kissed Autumn
Card Stock- GKD Honey Mustard, Dark Chocolate, Ivory
Patterned Paper- GKD Sun-kissed Autumn 6" X 6" patterned paper pack
Ink- Memento Espresso Truffle
Copic Markers- E00, E55, YR24, YR23, YR09, BG10
1/4" pop dots, adhesive, Honey Mustard Ribbon,

Comment by Gabi Heinrich on November 5, 2012 at 12:08pm

It's "Operation Write Home."  I hope It's okay to share the link here? http://operationwritehome.org/

Comment by Vicki L Goodman on October 3, 2012 at 12:35am

Joyce, forgive my ignorance.  What is "OWH?"

Comment by Joyce Pierson on September 11, 2012 at 4:46pm

Gina, this card turned into a card for OWH would be great.  What product of yours do you use to layer paper for the OWH cards you make??????  Thank you, Joyce

Comment by Mary Ann Huntington on September 8, 2012 at 6:15pm

That would be a perfect card to send to our military overseas.  I love this card Gina and your pretty coloring.

Comment by Lee Arcala on September 8, 2012 at 12:23pm

Very cheery card, Gina. Gives me lots of ideas.  I have a question about the clear stamps.  I noticed that the ink seemed to not cover the stamp completely and the image was "rustic".  I have this problem with other stamps where I want a sharper image.  I don't seem to have this problem with rubber stamps but then I can't see through them.  Thanks, Lee

Comment by Kathy L Humphrey on September 8, 2012 at 7:50am

Really soft and serene card! I love how you've used the sun rays from American Made (my favorite and first Gina K stamp set!)

Comment by Aris Strine on September 8, 2012 at 7:35am

Love the card.  Question ..... what implement do you use for cutting paper?  Every line seems so true.

Comment by Rosy Newlun on September 7, 2012 at 10:42pm

Hi, Gina <3

It's such a delicate, whimsical card! Your designs and thoughts really floor me and I truly look forward to each of your videos. Thank you for ALL the hard work that goes into them, the things we don't see or know about.

Comment by Kathryn A on September 7, 2012 at 7:53pm
Love it!
Comment by tammie lien on September 6, 2012 at 9:03am

Just love this card and can't wait to get this stampset:))) Thanks Gina just love everything you do for us:)))  Hugs:))))