Today I make a fun card using many stamp sets, embossing powder, and of course: twine.

Remember to leave a comment answering the question and you could possibly win a Hello Beautiful stamp set!

If you'd prefer to leave a comment on my YouTube channel so you don't get all the emails, click here: https://youtu.be/uB4-AO_d_L0

What is/are your favorite embellishments to use?

Comment by dorette mc pherson on July 28, 2018 at 2:47pm

Loved your video, beautifully painted and happy colors ! My favorite embellishments are ribbon, black & white checks and nuvo drops.

Comment by Shala Carter on April 17, 2018 at 3:02pm

Rina, Where are you? Are you sick? Is the wedding party still roaring? It's time for videos! Two, in fact. One from last week and one from this week. I hope I do not  have to call your Mom.

Comment by Donna Phelan on April 7, 2018 at 1:15pm

Very pretty color combo, it all POPS!  I love sequins.....they hide a multitude of sins (ie ink smudges grrrr!)  Hey how about if people leave a bad comment they have to film a crafty video--bet it's not so easy!  #meanpeoplesuck

Comment by Barb Diehl on April 6, 2018 at 9:14pm
Nice card! My favorite embellishment is rhinestones.
Comment by Kirsti goslow on April 6, 2018 at 2:45pm

So much excitment for me. Im new at all this. Goid to have videos so i can create and learn at the same time. Love the product and instructions from these videos thank you

Comment by Joyce Cole on April 5, 2018 at 11:23am

Love this video!  My favorite embellishment is adding lace and pearls.  Thank you for being 'real'.

Comment by Judy Evans on April 4, 2018 at 7:47am

Cute, cute card.....I do enjoy your videos...My favorite embellishment right now are sequins....keep smiling

Comment by Sue VanDeVusse on April 3, 2018 at 4:31pm

Another great and entertaining video, Rina!  I don't use a lot of embellishments, but I do like Nuvo drops.

Comment by Dee Earnshaw on April 3, 2018 at 9:46am

sweet card - love your video - love using sequins:)

Comment by Janice Ashby on April 2, 2018 at 8:45pm

Great card, Rina! My favorite embellishment right now is adding glitter to my cards; I really like the sparkle.