Today I make a fun card using many stamp sets, embossing powder, and of course: twine.

Remember to leave a comment answering the question and you could possibly win a Hello Beautiful stamp set!

If you'd prefer to leave a comment on my YouTube channel so you don't get all the emails, click here: https://youtu.be/uB4-AO_d_L0

What is/are your favorite embellishments to use?

Comment by Shala Carter on Tuesday

Rina, Where are you? Are you sick? Is the wedding party still roaring? It's time for videos! Two, in fact. One from last week and one from this week. I hope I do not  have to call your Mom.

Comment by Donna Phelan on April 7, 2018 at 1:15pm

Very pretty color combo, it all POPS!  I love sequins.....they hide a multitude of sins (ie ink smudges grrrr!)  Hey how about if people leave a bad comment they have to film a crafty video--bet it's not so easy!  #meanpeoplesuck

Comment by Barb Diehl on April 6, 2018 at 9:14pm
Nice card! My favorite embellishment is rhinestones.
Comment by Kirsti goslow on April 6, 2018 at 2:45pm

So much excitment for me. Im new at all this. Goid to have videos so i can create and learn at the same time. Love the product and instructions from these videos thank you

Comment by Joyce Cole on April 5, 2018 at 11:23am

Love this video!  My favorite embellishment is adding lace and pearls.  Thank you for being 'real'.

Comment by Judy Evans on April 4, 2018 at 7:47am

Cute, cute card.....I do enjoy your videos...My favorite embellishment right now are sequins....keep smiling

Comment by Sue VanDeVusse on April 3, 2018 at 4:31pm

Another great and entertaining video, Rina!  I don't use a lot of embellishments, but I do like Nuvo drops.

Comment by Dee Earnshaw on April 3, 2018 at 9:46am

sweet card - love your video - love using sequins:)

Comment by Janice Ashby on April 2, 2018 at 8:45pm

Great card, Rina! My favorite embellishment right now is adding glitter to my cards; I really like the sparkle.

Comment by Hope Mitchell on April 2, 2018 at 7:34pm

Rina, you are a cutie and such fun to watch. You don't hide your mistakes and challenges which makes you very easy to relate to because I have the same problems when I stamp. It takes a creative mind to appreciate you and your videos. I am on vacation and still prioritizing your video!

My favorite embellishment is Nuvo drops or anything to add some pizazz without adding postage!

See you next week Hello to James!!