Teal Card

White Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Layer- 3 7/8" X 4"

Patterned Paper layer- 3 3/4" X 3 7/8"

Scraps of White and Black for focal image

Pink Card

White Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Scraps of White and Black for focal image

Stamp Sets- Strength and Hope

Card Stock- GKD White, Black

Patterned Paper- Echo Park Paper Country Drive

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black

Spellbinders Circles and Petite Scalloped Circles dies, Sakura Star Dust pens, Copic Markers, Black Gingham Ribbon, Adhesive

Comment by Barb B. on November 6, 2011 at 11:17pm

What is the best Copic marker number to use for the pink strength & hope stamp?

Comment by Rosy Newlun on October 25, 2011 at 3:59pm

What a beautiful yet somber collection of sentiments. So many of us are affected in one way or another by cancer and/or other serious or chronic illnesses, fighting onward many times invisible to others.

Thank you, Gina & your team, for your supportive stamps that we can use!

With aloha, Rosy

Comment by Sandra Hess on October 22, 2011 at 6:51pm
Thanks so much for this information about the different colors for different types of cancers. I didn't know any other existed but pink for breast cancer. Our family had a great loss on Dec.2,2005 from this deadly disease. My son David lost his 11 month battle at the young age of 26. Yes,it is so very sad and it has affected our family especially me his mom. While David was going through chemo,radiation and other cancer treatments I was the one who put my life on hold to help David get through this trial. My husband Larry was there too as well as my daughter Kimberly. However,they had jobs so the weight of taking care of David was mostly on my shoulders. I am so thankful I had that time with him. We had a lot of heart to heart talks. I will cherish that time with him. Sincerely,Sandra
Comment by Pauline Paull on October 22, 2011 at 2:02am

Gina thank you for this information, I am a volunteer with our local hospital in the Pallative Care Unit, amongst my many duties I make cards for the Pastoral Care Team, these cards and the various coloured ribbons are an absolutely perfect model on which to base my cards.

I do so enjoy watching your videos they are a great source of inspiration.

Comment by Claudia Rainda on October 22, 2011 at 1:47am
So beautiful!
Comment by Evelyn Canning on October 21, 2011 at 8:43pm

Gina, thanks for both the ideas, and the information on the cancer ribbons, colors, etc.

Comment by Barb B. on October 21, 2011 at 6:14pm
Unfortunately we are sending out way to many of these cards. Take care everyone.
Comment by Sharron Almeida on October 21, 2011 at 12:48pm
Such a beautiful set, lovely sentiments!
Comment by LisaB on October 21, 2011 at 10:57am
Love this Stamp!! The cards are beautiful as well
Comment by Diana Daniel on October 21, 2011 at 10:43am

Very beautiful and uplifitng. This is my first comment. I love your videos.