Create a clean and simple masculine card with a bit of light sponging and a few colored pencils. Featuring images from The Wetlands 2 stamp set from Gina K Designs.

Finished Card Size - 4 ¼ by 5 ½ inches

The Wetlands 2 Stamp Set - Gina K Designs

White Cardstock - Gina K Designs

Powder Blue, Ocean Mist Ink - Gina K Designs

Versafine Onyx Black Ink

Prismacolor Pencils (Cool Grey 70%, Warm Grey 20%, Blue Slate, Chocolate)

Jumbo Sponge Daubers

Scissors

Adhesive

Comment by Pat Villemarette on Tuesday

I love the beauty and simplicity of this card.  Theresa make it look easy and worth trying.  I have like almost every single card Theresa has demonstrated on video.  Thanks so much for sharing.

Comment by Theresa on Monday

Thanks for the wonderful comments!

Sonja, the sponge daubers are from Gina K, but I see they are out of stock at the moment. You can find them at Gina's online store under the category, "coloring tools."

Comment by PAT EDGE on September 12, 2017 at 11:23am

I love watching you  I learn so much  This is simple and beautiful

Comment by Judy e mathena on September 12, 2017 at 3:11am

Great Card Theresa, enjoyed watching you bring your card to life. Like it very much.

Comment by Sonja DiGiacomo on September 11, 2017 at 3:27pm

Where did you get the sponge daubers you use? Gina K does not have that kind?

Comment by Sonja DiGiacomo on September 11, 2017 at 3:26pm

Where did you purchase you sponge daubers? Gina K does not show the kind you are using?

Comment by Margaret Jenks on September 11, 2017 at 3:11pm

Beautiful card Theresa, love that image. TFS

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on September 11, 2017 at 12:24pm

Beautiful card and I loved watching Theresa Color this image!  Thank you for sharing and I Love the tranquil music to. <3 :)