Stately Flowers 8- Simple Copic Coloring for a Single Layer Card- Melanie Muenchinger

Here is a simple Copic coloring technique for the iris in my Stately Flowers 8 stamp set from Gina K. Designs.

Visit Melanie's Blog for more projects featuring her beautiful stamp sets here: Hands, Head, Heart

To find Melanie's Stamps, visit here: Melanie Muenchinger's Stamps

Views: 1940

Comment by Susan Lepple on February 17, 2014 at 10:56am

Beautiful!  Watching your videos gives me more confidence to use Copics more often.  :)

Comment by Melissa Kompkoff on February 15, 2014 at 4:54pm

The beauty of your cards and ease of following your tutorials never disappoints me.  Thank you for sharing your talent with those of us who may be lacking there but overflowing with desire to brighten someone's day with our own creations.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on February 15, 2014 at 10:10am

Melanie, this is gorgeous. Thanks for the demo. on coloring that wonderful flower.

Comment by Lorraine Purcell on February 15, 2014 at 9:52am
I love the way you demonstrate how to color and shade with the Copics! It makes it a lot easier to duplicate. Thanks, Melanie!
Comment by Tracy Palmer on February 15, 2014 at 7:56am

Oh my gosh! I just love your Stately Flowers sets, but this may be my most favorite, yet!

Comment by Anna Jernigan on February 15, 2014 at 5:27am

Fabulous card, Melanie.  The embossed card base is a knock-out.  LOVE that sentiment!  The lily is amazing.  Watching you color is a joy.  I LOVE your videos, TFS.

Comment by Joan MacDonald on February 14, 2014 at 1:46pm

Beautiful card. Thank you so much for taking the time to show how you color the flowers and for all the extra tips. Thank you again.

Comment by Jan Carter on February 14, 2014 at 1:43pm

Great card. I'm new to using Copic markers and love them.  I'm excited about about future illustrations.

Comment by els paessens on February 14, 2014 at 12:22pm

great coloring...love the card!

Comment by Pat Eland on February 14, 2014 at 11:21am

Wow -You make it look so easy---So real looking.  Such a beautiful stamp. Thank you.