Stamping Scalloped Frames For Your Dies with Twine Time

In today’s video, Melanie will show you how to use the scallop twine element from her Twine Time stamp set to create amazing borders and custom frames for any shaped dies you have!  Quick and simple, this stamp and technique make fabulous accents that will enhance any project.

Purchase Twine Time here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2481&categoryId=16

Purchase Fabulous Frame here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2190&categoryId=-1

Gina K. Designs Twine Time, Fabulous Frame stamp sets

Gina K. Pure Luxury White Heavy Base Weight cardstock (4 ¼” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 1/4”, or 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”) and scraps for die cuts

Gina K. Jelly Bean Green, Black Onyx ink pads

Spectrum Noir BG3, CG1, CG4 markers

Oval die and die cutting machine

Scissors, pencil, button, foam squares

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on May 9, 2016 at 2:42pm

Aletha, it's back!  Just a few, though, for now, heads up!

Comment by Aletha J. Williams on May 3, 2016 at 4:03pm

Thanks so much Melanie! It looks like the perfect set to add to my collection.

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on May 3, 2016 at 2:56pm

Yes, it should be!! It's been out a long time, I keep checking!

Comment by Aletha J. Williams on May 3, 2016 at 2:26pm

Getting late to the party, LOL. I hope that this set will be restocked. Your video Melanie helped!

Comment by Cindy Miller on March 14, 2016 at 6:30pm

oh my goodness didn't think I would use twine time , after watching your video I think its a must have! Thanks Melanie you always inspire and I learn so much from watching your videos!!

Comment by Conniecrafter on January 17, 2016 at 7:38am

very cool and creative, lovely cards!

Comment by Nana Griffin on January 6, 2016 at 10:34am

Love the look of this card. I am so glad to see how some of the very small stamps in this set can be used. A lot of the time they get unused because I don't know what to use them for, thanks.

Comment by Jean Wise on January 6, 2016 at 10:28am

Very beautiful and something easy for me to do. Thanks so much Melanie.

Comment by Dorothy Mutafopulos on January 5, 2016 at 8:17pm

Such a creative idea! I can't wait for my order of this stamp to arrive so I can play!

Thank you!