Stamping Real Leaves with Distress Oxide Inks

Kraft Card Base- 4 1/4" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Charcoal Brown Layer- 3 7/8" X 3 7/8"

Ivory Layer- 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"

Stamps- Stitched Leaves for words, Real Autumn Leaves for Leaf Images

Ink- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink colors Seedless Preserves, Vintage Photo, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Fired Brick, Gina K. Designs Charcoal Brown

Adhesive, Misti, Paper Trimmer

Comment by Linda McLenachan on September 24, 2017 at 4:15pm
Absolutely love this technique. The cards are just beautiful Gina!
Comment by Ree Donnelly on September 23, 2017 at 11:18pm

Cannot WAIT to try this technique, Gina!!!! These cards are just gorgeous!!

Comment by Judy Evans on September 23, 2017 at 9:23pm

I love this technique...I did this years ago with paint on the card..but had forgot about it...thanks Gina for the beautiful cards and the jogging of my memory..

Comment by Teresa Doyle on September 20, 2017 at 7:22am

Can't wait to try this with my grandsons, they will love it!

Comment by Zona Bentley on September 19, 2017 at 10:20pm
Thank you so much Gina,this I will try,here in Australia it is early Spring
But there are lots of beautiful leaves,so I will go looking.
God bless
Zona Bentley
Comment by Jane Mason on September 19, 2017 at 8:54pm
Love this idea, i will be trying it shortly.
Comment by Patricia Campbell on September 19, 2017 at 6:27pm

This was very cool. Great card for kids!

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on September 19, 2017 at 5:07pm

What Beautiful cards and that is a wonderful way to get a perfect natural leaf impression! <3  Thank You for sharing this fun idea!  :)

Comment by Marianne Brubaker on September 19, 2017 at 2:21pm

Fall is my favorite time of the year and these cards are beautiful.  I will be making some today!   Great idea.  Thanks so much.

Comment by Rema DeLeeuw GKD DT on September 19, 2017 at 2:09pm

These cards are fabulous!