Stamping Real Leaves with Distress Oxide Inks

Kraft Card Base- 4 1/4" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Charcoal Brown Layer- 3 7/8" X 3 7/8"

Ivory Layer- 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"

Stamps- Stitched Leaves for words, Real Autumn Leaves for Leaf Images

Ink- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink colors Seedless Preserves, Vintage Photo, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Fired Brick, Gina K. Designs Charcoal Brown

Adhesive, Misti, Paper Trimmer

Comment by PHYLLIS A RODRIGUEZ on October 24, 2018 at 1:05pm
loved the leaf they were so pretty never thought to do that will have to try that ,, thanks for the idea..
Comment by Joy Bland on October 22, 2018 at 3:44pm

Love your cards. Another way to do it but with no ink, is to put a leaf between two pieces of cardstock and run it through your Cuttlebug or die cutting machine. The natural color of the leaf presses onto both pieces of cardstock.

Comment by Ruth Ann Smith on October 20, 2018 at 1:17pm

How very simple, but so very lovely.

Comment by Pat Horaitis on October 11, 2018 at 9:16pm

Gina, no matter what you do it turns out beautiful.  Want to stop in one day when you are there.  I have an idea regarding foil.  Have fun in Indiana with Rina.  I know you can't help but have fun.  Hugs, Pat Horaitis

Comment by Linda McLenachan on September 24, 2017 at 4:15pm
Absolutely love this technique. The cards are just beautiful Gina!
Comment by Ree Donnelly on September 23, 2017 at 11:18pm

Cannot WAIT to try this technique, Gina!!!! These cards are just gorgeous!!

Comment by Judy Evans on September 23, 2017 at 9:23pm

I love this technique...I did this years ago with paint on the card..but had forgot about it...thanks Gina for the beautiful cards and the jogging of my memory..

Comment by Teresa Doyle on September 20, 2017 at 7:22am

Can't wait to try this with my grandsons, they will love it!

Comment by Zona Bentley on September 19, 2017 at 10:20pm
Thank you so much Gina,this I will try,here in Australia it is early Spring
But there are lots of beautiful leaves,so I will go looking.
God bless
Zona Bentley
Comment by Jane Mason on September 19, 2017 at 8:54pm
Love this idea, i will be trying it shortly.