*Note: For safety reasons, this technique is not recommended for thin candles- only thick pillar style candles that burn down through the center. You should never leave a candle burning unattended.

Products Used
4" Pillar Candle
Tissue Paper- measured at 3.75" X 10.25" (You can trim a bit off of it's too long for your candle)
Ranger superfine gold embossing powder
Marvy Extra Jumbo Snowflake Punch
GKD Pure Luxury Good as Gold Card Stock
Wilton Clear bags
Stamps from the Holiday Cheer stamp set.

Comment by May Hume on August 31, 2012 at 4:29am

I have wanted to do this for ages and now I have seen it done I really want to try it excellent gift Idea for all occassions

Comment by Beth Smith on January 6, 2012 at 1:50pm

I just love this...I've been trying to do this several times and I just can't get the paper to go on without burning the embossed areas. Any ideas or tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Comment by Tracy Palmer on December 28, 2011 at 9:10pm

this was very cool - going to be a great gift idea to hang on to for all those little gift dilemmas throughout the year - the varieties are endless!  Oh - and to Marcy below - great suggestion, because I too didn't watch this at first.

Comment by Marcy Bennett on December 27, 2011 at 9:29pm

You never cease to amaze me.    I have to admit I passed on this video, thinking it was just "stamping" on a candle!    Well I was surprised, when I finally took the time to watch.    You are going to have to rename the video to "melted embossing" or "melted surprise"!    It really isn't stamping on the candle!

Comment by Joan Adams on December 27, 2011 at 9:33am

on my list to do's for sure, brilliant as always

Comment by Theresa Brow on December 24, 2011 at 6:39am
Just the right thing to finish off my presents thanks!
Comment by Louella Turvey on December 24, 2011 at 3:17am

Ahhhhh, how cool is that! I can't wait to try it out. Thanks for the great idea, your always good for a new and pretty idea when ever I stop by and always one that I really want to do!  Louella

Comment by Peggy on December 24, 2011 at 12:15am

I love it Gina! what a great gift idea!

Comment by Dottie Watson on December 23, 2011 at 7:08pm

What a nice gift.. thnx for the idea..Hugz, Dottie

Comment by Judy Bliss on December 23, 2011 at 5:14pm

Beautiful. these look like fun to make.