Stamping and Layering Fabulous Rose Frame and Dies

Today I am sharing a walk-through video of my newest set Fabulous Rose Frame releasing August 31st at Gina K. Designs! So versatile, and coordinates with so many of my past (and future! yes, it does!) sets, this is simply a must have! This gorgeous, detailed floral frame will pretty up any card or occasion, and so many framing options are possible with the other stamp elements. I show layering different pieces using the coordinating die sets and simple coloring to create a wow design in no time, PLUS how to change up the sketch. Please enjoy! I hope you will subscribe to my channel. Thanks in advance for the likes, comments and shares!

Fabulous Rose Frame stamp set and Fabulous Rose Frame and Fabulous Labels die sets will be available for purchase on Thursday night, August 31st, 7 PM Central, at ginakdesigns.com

Gina K. Designs Fabulous Rose Frame stamp set

Gina K. Black Onyx, Grass Green, and Wild Dandelion ink pads

Gina K. Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight (4 ¼” x 11, scored at 5 ½”) and Layering Weight White ( 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and scraps for the die cut pieces) cardstock

Gina K. Fabulous Rose Frame and Fabulous Labels die sets

Acrylic blocks and/or MISTI

foam adhesive, die cutting machine Spectrum Noir Markers-DG2, DG3, GG2

Comment by Linda st cyre on August 31, 2017 at 7:18pm
I been looking for a while at stamps and using spectrum noir which I own. I love them both but I like landscape best. I will be ordering and trying my hand at this you make it look achievable. I do not like Fussie cutting. Love this collection. Thanks for inspiration.
Comment by Judy Michael Crook on August 31, 2017 at 5:31am

Prefer the landscape version, but both are very nice. I like the labels die set best

Comment by Lori Uren on August 30, 2017 at 11:27pm
Love the portrait I guess because I can see more of the flower. But this is a stunning stamp!
Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on August 30, 2017 at 9:58pm
Good question, Beverly, good question! And yes, I agree the amount I used here was skimpy, hurrying and almost out of dots. I always like to do one on each side (4) otherwise 2 wobble, like my demo. Exception being a small piece, in that case I just one in the center. Time to order more foam! :)
Comment by Beverley (Bev) Page on August 30, 2017 at 8:03pm

Hi Melanie,  loved both versions and this rose frame is just beautiful.  Do you use the pop dots so very sparingly due to time constraints or when you are posting, do you add more?  I use lots to make sure anything "lifted" is solid because I'd hate the card to arrive and fall to pieces as they are lifting it out of the envelope.  Just checking.  Thanks so much for your inspiration and your very lovely designs.

Comment by Dorothy Mutafopulos on August 30, 2017 at 7:33pm
It's so perfect set of stamp and dies!!! I truly love it!
Comment by Linda Gorun on August 30, 2017 at 6:28pm
Love, love the rose frame! Cards are just beautiful!
Comment by Therese Sprinkle on August 30, 2017 at 4:58pm

Awesome job.I love them both.

Comment by Joan Smith on August 30, 2017 at 2:56pm

I liked both versions of your cards, Melanie; so versatile, thank you. Joan

Comment by Debbie on August 30, 2017 at 2:35pm

Very nice cards -- like the landscape version the best.  I'm most interested in the label dies.