Sandy Beach Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/5", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Dark Sage embossed Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Sandy Beach embossed Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Focal Image Black Onyx Layer- 3 3/4" X 1 3/4"

Dark Sage Layer- 3 5/8" X 1 5/8"

Sandy Beach Greeting Layer- 3 1/2" X 1 1/2"

Stamp Set- Stamp it BIG! by Carolyn King

Card Stock- GKD Sandy Beach, Dark Sage, Black Onyx

Buttons- GKD Mixed Greens

Ink- GKD Dark Sage

Swiss Dot and Polka Dot Cuttlebug Folders, Glue Dots, 1/4" Pop Dots, Spellbinders Circle Dies, Adhesive

Comment by Virginia Wingo on June 9, 2013 at 1:44pm
I know just how you feel because I was the same way two or three years ago when I first found Stamptv. Things haven't changed as this is still the best place to shop and learn new techniques. I love their card stock, ink pads, ribbons and buttons. Their stamp sets are among the finest out there. Enjoy!!!
Comment by Stephanie Christina McKnight on June 9, 2013 at 11:40am

FABULOUS TECHNIQUE!  Can't wait to try it!  I've recently purchased all of your ink pads, ribbon and buttons.  Own two TV stamp sets and will be purchasing future kits.  I want to be prepared!  I could watch your videos all day.  Your way of teaching is so soothing to me, and of course, I am learning.  Thank you, Gina, for all of your talent.I feel like I am sponge soaking this all in!  Much appreciated!

Comment by Conniecrafter on February 13, 2013 at 7:49am

very cool, great design for a masculine card!!

Comment by Enid Rudyk on February 8, 2013 at 9:17am

Great Idea! love new techniques to use often forgotten tools.

Comment by Cheryl on February 8, 2013 at 7:33am

This is one of my favorites!  Thanks, Gina!

Comment by Shirley Sanders on February 7, 2013 at 1:35am
Definitely making this card tomorrow with my card group. Thanks for all the great ideas.
Comment by Tina Doyle on February 7, 2013 at 12:20am

loved the card and the ideas it has given me.

Comment by Jan Richardson on February 6, 2013 at 11:34pm

Just love the easy background idea. That is a lovely card and thanks once again.

Comment by Rosy Newlun on February 6, 2013 at 8:36pm

So very creative!!!! And what a darling card! Thank you for the continued ideas and lovely videos <3

Comment by Robin Logue on February 6, 2013 at 7:22pm

Great idea. I have the blue inks, buttons etc and will use them!