Stamp a Simple Two Step Wreath with Holiday Frame Fillers

Happy Spring! Today Melanie Muenchinger will show you how to create a beautiful spring card using the two step egg and patterned elements from her Holiday Frame Fillers set.  The Holiday Frame stamp makes it is so easy to create a pleasing layout for these fillers, and if you choose you can add the handle and plate elements to create a welcoming open door card!  Not just for Easter, these beautiful eggs, scallops and bows are beautiful for all the spring holidays coming up. Be sure to comment today, as one person will be chosen randomly from all comments on StampTV  AND one person from Youtube to each receive one of these lovely cards from Melanie! (Remember to turn off the following button so you don't receive emails from every comment!)

Purchase Holiday Frame stamp set here: https://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2754

Purchase Holiday Frame Fillers stamp set here: https://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2833&categoryId=-1

Gina K. Designs Holiday Frame, Holiday Frame Fillers stamp sets

Gina K. Pure Luxury White cardstock (5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”)

Gina K. Bubblegum, Lemon Drop, Jellybean, Ocean Mist, and Memento Tuxedo black ink pads

Copic markers: RV63, RV55

Acrylic blocks or MISTI, scoring board, sticky notes and scissors to create mask

Views: 1960

Comment by Janice Ashby on April 5, 2018 at 9:41pm

Both cards are so pretty!  I think my favorite was the Easter one.  Thanks!

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on March 30, 2018 at 4:09pm

Thank you all for your comments!

Margaret Jenks, you are the winner of one of these cards! Private messaging you for your address...

Comment by Bev Pallen Belbin on March 28, 2018 at 8:15am

Melanie I absolutely love this card, it is so Easter and Spring like and the colours you  chose are perfect.  I must get this set and TRY to recreate your beautiful design.  Thank you for your inspiration.  You do great work.

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on March 26, 2018 at 9:20am

About to draw winner and record next video!

Hmm, I'm not sure why that would be, Lynette.  After clicking it should now say "Follow" on your screen, that done'st mean you are following it, but that you would need to click it to start following again. I am getting updates because mine screen says "Stop Following".  You might want to submit a question/report a problem to the site to check on that, but comments should stop soon anyway with the drawing and because people will be viewing the new video instead and activity on this one will stop or slow dramatically. HTH!

Comment by Nana Griffin on March 26, 2018 at 8:17am

Loved your card and had to try it with happy Easter. Well of course I had a few mistakes on mine and the worst was the Easter messed up bad so had to put a piece over that to save the card. I wasn't going to have to start over again. Spring cards are always fun after the long winter.

Comment by Judy Evans on March 26, 2018 at 8:11am

Love the Easter card....and so simple...thank you very much

Comment by Lynette Sprengel on March 24, 2018 at 7:22pm

Hi there I have the stop following clicked so I don't see emails from everyone who makes a comment and they are still getting through.

Comment by Lorraine Pyott on March 24, 2018 at 2:05pm

I love this card and these stamp sets.

Comment by Lisa Robinson on March 24, 2018 at 6:34am

Great job, again!  I love that you put so much thought into your stamp sets to make them very versatile.  You are awesome.

Comment by Lynette Sprengel on March 23, 2018 at 6:50pm