Sweet Mango card base- 4 1/4" X 10 1/2", scored at 5 1/4" and folded in half, (This card is a little shorter than my usual cards but this measurement is correct.)

Four Black Onyx Layers- 2" X 2 1/2"

Four Patterned Paper Layers- 1 7/8" X 2 3/8"

Focal Image Black Onyx Layer- 2 7/8" X 2 7/8"

Focal Image White Layer- 2 3/4" X 2 3/4"

Stamp Sets: Shine On! and Dreams Take Flight from the Spring Parade STV Kit

Card Stock: GKD Sweet Mango, Black Onyx, White

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black

Patterned Paper- GKD Spring Parade

Copic Markers, Sakura Stardust Pen, Adhesive

Comment by dawn brooker on June 2, 2013 at 5:01am

a beaut little card, I will make one tonight

Comment by Conniecrafter on April 24, 2013 at 7:50am

so very cute, love the design too for using up those scraps!!

Comment by Kathy Siegersma on April 24, 2013 at 12:50am

It was fun making this card this evening.  And, believe it or not, the measurement on the base card is correct.  My math brain thought it was incorrect but it wasn't.  I may lose sleep over why it did work!

Comment by Nadine D Yates on April 18, 2013 at 1:25am

I thought I had made a comment but I don't see it so I will try again, I am a newbie to blogging and cardmaking so I love your card. It is so cheery and colorful, what a great idea using hearts for leaves. I have learned so much from your videos and went nuts purchasing stamps and papers on your sale. Waiting for my kit to arrive, I am so excited that I chexk the mail everyday, Thank you for sharing your cards and knowledge!!

Comment by Jo on April 17, 2013 at 3:58pm
I'm confused also about why if cutting cs at 10.5 inches, why are we scoring at 4 1/8"??
Comment by Evelyn Spikes on April 17, 2013 at 11:08am

I love the design of this card; it's such a great way to use bright-colored patterns in a background.  I'm saving the measurements, because design is my weakness.

Comment by Evelyn Spikes on April 16, 2013 at 6:16pm

I hate to harp on something that's been answered, but I still have a question. Sorry!  If the card base is 10 1/2 inches long...folded in half....wouldn't that be 5 1/4 ?  I'm confused about the 4 1/8" measurement.   If the black pieces are 2 x 2 1/2, that makes the long side at least 5 inches.  Allowing for the edge, I would seem to be 5 1/4 inches, at least.

Comment by Cheryl on April 14, 2013 at 7:49am

Oh that's different than usual.  My mistake.  Thanks, Gina!

Comment by Stamps4funGin on April 13, 2013 at 9:38am

I love it.   to cut down on bulk - sometimes a card will "fall forward" when there are a bunch of layers on the front, I go around the panels with a black marker.  Use a ruler if needed, I probably wouldn't do this with the front panel though.   I found a friend with black paper as opposed to cardstock, so I got a few sheets, and use that sometimes, it is so much thinner.

Keep the wonderful videos coming.

Comment by Gina Krupsky on April 13, 2013 at 7:57am

The measurements stated above are correct. This card is a little bit shorter than my usual cards but will still fit inside an A2 envelope.