Turquoise Sea Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Onyx layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Scraps for Ovals

Stamp Set: Blossom (Spring Parade StampTV Kit)

Ink: GKD Ocean Mist, Fresh Asparagus, Honey Mustard, Memento Black

Spellbinders large and small classic ovals dies, Sakura stardust pen, Sponge dauber, 1/4" pop dots, Black 3/8" gingham ribbon, adhesive

Comment by Laura on March 25, 2015 at 4:03pm
Love this background!
Comment by BeaderMargaret on April 24, 2013 at 9:11am

Just love, love your cards.  You inspire me to stamp daily.  Thank you.

Comment by Conniecrafter on April 22, 2013 at 7:52am

very pretty stamping, like how you brought one of the background stamps to the sentiment to tie it altogether!

Comment by Kaye Claybourn on April 21, 2013 at 11:01am

Always enjoy your videos, love the Stamp Kit. Can't wait to see whats next.

Comment by Linda on April 12, 2013 at 12:49pm

Very pretty!  I thought at first that the paper was a pre-designed background, love it!  Thank you so much for giving us so much inspiration Gina!

Comment by Kathy Harrison on April 12, 2013 at 8:22am

Very beautiful Gina. Thank you!

Comment by Brenda on April 12, 2013 at 5:09am

The Stamp Kit is wonderful.  I like the various choices of stamps and paper.  Enjoy the videos and learning new techniques.  Thanks Gina.

Comment by Dotti De Simone on April 11, 2013 at 8:26am
Each card you do is more exquisite than the last. I love watching you creating cards. Excellent tutor. I've copied many of the cards you have demonstrated and friends tell me they are so very pretty. Thanks.
Comment by Cheryl on April 11, 2013 at 5:57am

Really love this stamp kit.  I'm waiting for a couple more products to get back into inventory before I order so I hope there are some sets left for me.  Great card!

Comment by Susan White on April 10, 2013 at 7:33pm

I just made a card following your inspiration, using different colors and A Year of Flowers. So much Fun!!