White card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Blue Raspberry layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White Sponged layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Scraps for focal image and layer

Stamp Set- Make a Splash

Card Stock- GKD White, Blue Raspberry

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue, Pear Tart, Tangelo

Jumbo and Small Sponge Daubers, Nestabilities Circles Dies large and small, Sakura Orange Stardust Pen, Adhesive

Comment by Anna Jernigan on May 29, 2012 at 7:50am

Adorable

Comment by Kimberly Bears on August 3, 2011 at 10:04am
I love this card!  Quick, easy, and so cute!  What is the name of the blue card stock you are using?  It is just gorgeous!
Comment by Cynthia on July 27, 2011 at 10:38pm
Such an easy technique to make a big impact!  I'm going to have to give this one a try.  I just think this set is so fun and cheerful!
Comment by Derllie Anne Brashier on July 27, 2011 at 10:36am
So quickly and nicely done! I love this card! Now, I am going to have to get the larger daubers...I saw one the other day and thought, "I would never use it", but now know that I must get several. Thanks again for your great ideas.
Comment by patricia posk on July 27, 2011 at 3:12am

Gina

What an adorable and happy card you've made..this would be good for any cheerful message..even announcements.

I love the colors and that happy little octopus and I usually don't like looking at them...make me feel creepy..but this little guy is too friendly not to love..

thanks Gina to you and your crew for another great video.

Comment by Carol N Watson on July 27, 2011 at 12:18am
Cute as can be!
Comment by jogry blok on July 26, 2011 at 9:37pm

As alway Gina, I love your card.

Thanks for sharing

Jogry/bali

Comment by Susan H. on July 26, 2011 at 9:04pm
Great summer card Gina.  Love that Sakura stardust!
Comment by Dawn B on July 26, 2011 at 7:47pm
Fantastic as usual!!
Comment by Gina Krupsky on July 26, 2011 at 3:03pm
Yes, I have a tonic cutter. You can cut to the eighth inch. Yes Daubers are washable. :)