Stamp Sets - Sparkling Snowflakes w/ Matching Dies (From the Stamp Tv Kit Fruit Of The Season) & Seasonal Sentiments w/dies “Shadow Die for Christmas” Word Die - Christmas “Sold Separately”

Pure Luxury Card Stock - White Layering Weight, Heavy Base Weight, & Blue Lagoon

Premium Dye Ink - Turquoise Sea Connect Glue

Other Items - Twine, Glitter Paper & Bling from my stash, Glad Press and seal

Blue Lagoon Layer for the back - 4 1/4” X 5 1/2”

The White template for the snowflakes was 4 x 5 1/4” 4

Layers of the word Christmas die cut and glued together with Connect glue

Comment by Rebecca on November 27, 2018 at 10:18pm

Love this technique.  Thank you for sharing.  Definitely want to try this!

Comment by CatherineI Parrigan on November 17, 2018 at 5:18pm

Good job Kaaren, but I wonder why I have not seen GinaK do any Christmas 2018 cards? Thanks - Happy Holiday.

Comment by K. Andrews on November 17, 2018 at 2:55pm

Really pretty card... thank you for sharing.

Comment by Joanne Hoffmann on November 16, 2018 at 5:25am

Absolutely stunning card, Karen! I need to try this technique too...Awesome~

Comment by Noralee Storie on November 15, 2018 at 7:35pm

Enjoyed the tutorial! Will give this a try with snowflakes then perhaps with flowers. I’m thinking of different items to use like leaves, maybe gears for a guy card, butterflies, etc. could be a fun challenge for after the holidays!

Comment by Kay S. on November 15, 2018 at 7:31pm

Love it! I definitely want to try making one of these. Such a cool card. Thanks for sharing the video of how to make this!

Comment by Johanna Rundell on November 15, 2018 at 4:10pm

Good video Karen. Knowing the experts also make the occasional mistake is quite reassuring especially if one (not me) is a beginner. Great fix and exactly what I would have done myself. I've seen Jennifer do this type of card but have not yet tried myself, although eventually I shall have a go. Love the snowflakes and how you put them together. Beautiful end result. Thanks for sharing your talent which is considerable.