Cherry Red Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Sandy Beach patterned paper- 3 3/4" X 5"

Cherry Red Strip- 1 5/8" X 5"

Black patterned paper- 1 1/2" X 5"

Scraps for Phone image layer, greeting and other circle layers

Stamp Set- Spoon Me by Becky Oehlers

Ink- GKD Cherry Red, (for the little heart) Black

Card Stock- GKD Sandy Beach, Cherry Red, Black Onyx

Patterned Paper- GKD Love Letters Patterned Paper Pack

Ribbon- GKD Cherry Red

Buttons- GKD Bowl of Cherries

Spellbinders Circles Dies Large and Small, Lacy Circle Dies, Fancy Tags

Copper Brads, Craft Pick, Scissors, Adhesive, Sakura Star Dust Pen, Glue Dots, Tonic Ticket/Tag Punch

Comment by Sandy Millard on April 18, 2013 at 10:30pm
That is such a cute card.
Comment by Evelyn Spikes on January 29, 2013 at 1:40pm

I am excited about the prospect of a darker black!    Darling card!

Comment by Conniecrafter on January 28, 2013 at 7:57am

Great design and love how deep black you have made the new ink, love the vintage phone dial!

Comment by Pam Z: 'Sunshine' on January 23, 2013 at 10:49am

LOVE this card Gina!!! I did buy those Sakura Star Dust pens! LOVE THEM!! I also have found, because I touch every thing, that I have had to use a light spritz of hair spray so the glitter wont smear!! Works awesome!!! This is one of my FAVE cards you have done!! Love it and the last 3 you have done!! Thank you!

Comment by Paula Carden on January 19, 2013 at 7:04am

Super cute and perfect as always!

Comment by David Maynard on January 18, 2013 at 11:47pm
Love this card. The paper is so cool and the stamp set is beautiful.
Comment by Rosy Newlun on January 18, 2013 at 11:28pm

Love Love Love! So sweet!!! I remember how HEAVY the old phones were - could break a foot if it fell off the table :) Tom is going to cherish this card!!!

Comment by Gina Krupsky on January 18, 2013 at 8:33pm

Claudia, I use our Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury envelopes for this size card. They come in white and ivory. :)

Comment by Kathleen on January 18, 2013 at 5:50pm

Gina...I love this card.  It reminded me of something I thought I would share.

I came upon something quite by accident over Christmas...

I made card sets for neighbors for Christmas gifts.  They included an intricate Spellbinders die.  I was getting really frustrated because I kept ruining the cuts.  They just tore over and over as I tried to pull them out of the dies.  I ended up putting wax paper in the die before loading the paper.  Every single one of them came out easily and I didn't lose a single one after that.  Just food for thought.....

Comment by Kathleen Thompson on January 18, 2013 at 5:42pm

Very nostalgic looking..love it!