Smackin' Acetate Background Technique- 3 ways

White Card Bases- 8 1/2" X 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layers- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White Technique Layers- 3 3/4" X 5"

Stamp Sets- Gina K. Designs By The Sea, Fight Like a Girl, More Massive Messages, Hello Lovely

Tombow Markers- 526, 946, 990

GKD Ink Cubes- Sweet Mango, Grass Green, Turquoise Sea, Grass Green

GKD Reinkers- Bubblegum Pink, Lovely Lavender, Ocean Mist

Ink Pads- GKD Black Onyx

Mini Misti, Adhesive, Heat Tool, Acetate, Water (Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer)

Here are links to some of the items that I used in this video.

Affiliate Links Used at no cost to you for the following products:

Tombow Markers- http://amzn.to/2o7CLJk

Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer- http://amzn.to/2oqbNbV

Heat Resistant Craft Mat- http://amzn.to/2ouPdxT

Marvy Heat Tool- http://amzn.to/2ouPdxT

All other products available at http://shop.ginakdesigns.com

Comment by Conniecrafter on May 1, 2017 at 8:57am

so pretty!

Comment by Brenda Anderson on April 21, 2017 at 2:17pm
Pretty cards! That is a fun technique! I have the "By the Sea" stamp set. Did some of the images change since I got mine? There were a couple of images on there that I didn't recognize.
Comment by Doreen B. Jones on April 21, 2017 at 10:15am

I love all of your video's I learn so much and you all present them so well. I am on satellite and have to watch that I do not waste my band usage.  You  NEVER waste my time with needless chatter that doesn't pertain to what you are teaching. It's always down to earth friendly teaching. Just love it. Thanks so much to you and the rest of your people for the great video's. I usually hop through all my mail in hopes of seeing StampTV mails and open them first. Thanks so much.

Comment by Lori Staggs on April 21, 2017 at 8:56am

Can't wait to give this a try.  Beautiful backgrounds.  Gina, I miss seeing you on camera.  I always feel like we're friends making cards together.  I so look forward to your videos.

Comment by Doreen B. Jones on April 21, 2017 at 8:24am

LOL have been saving all my acetate, now I know why.

Comment by Julia de la Fuente on April 21, 2017 at 6:43am

Great idea and definitely will try it. Like the way you presented this in the video. Simple, easy to follow instructions for each of the 3 ways to create the effect.

Comment by sue enberg on April 20, 2017 at 9:46pm

Just got my mini Misti today. Can't wait to use it!

Comment by Susie Moore, GKD DT on April 20, 2017 at 8:37pm
Awesome video and technique. I will be smackin' some acetate tonight!!
Comment by Shari Winterstein on April 20, 2017 at 3:35pm
These are great, soft backgrounds. Will need to try this for sure! Also like the new format for your video! By the way, if I had my way, I would wake up to a new video from you every day! Blessings and joy!
Comment by Mindy Linsdau on April 20, 2017 at 3:07pm
First of all I want to say that I love this technique and can't wait to try it. But please tell me this is not going to be your new format for your video's I have always enjoyed the way you are so interactive and do your video's in real time and not dubbed over. I like seeing your face in your video's. And I miss the little tune at the beginning. It's such a cheery little tune and sets the mood to start stamping. But that's just me. Thanks again!