Ivory Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half
Focal Image Ivory- 3 1/4" X 4 1/2
Cranberry Tart layer- 3 3/8" X 4 5/8"
Kraft layer- 3 1/2" X 4 3/4"

Stamp Set- Stately Flowers 4
Ink- Memento Rhubarb Stalk
Card Stock- GKD Ivory, Cranberry Tart, Kraft
Adhesive

Comment by Diane Tate on January 3, 2013 at 7:58am
Simply elegant. How about showing some card box templates for 5x 7 cards.
Comment by May Hume on August 28, 2012 at 5:47am

Hi Gina I just love this card less is more so elegant I love watching your videos they are so clear and easy to follow thank you for sharing all your tips and cards with us xx

Comment by Nancy Elander on June 14, 2012 at 7:30pm
I have always believed in the saying "less is more". Very nice Gina, as always. I love your new haircut!
Comment by wanda welch on June 8, 2012 at 1:53pm

love the new state stamp. can't wait to get mine. You make such beautiful cards with your stamps.It is so easy to follow your videos. thanks again.

Comment by patricia posk on June 8, 2012 at 1:45am

Gina

this is absolutely elegant

what more is there to say....

pat

Comment by Joan LaBelle on June 7, 2012 at 4:36pm

Thanks Gina for correcting the measurements.  Me, being me, thought they were wrong but in addition I was thinking in 1/8ths rather than 1/16ths.  So I ended up using different measurements but the end result is the same.  I have a beautiful Sympathy card!  Thanks for all the inspirational videos. Your cards are always gorgeous!

Comment by Pam Aylmer on June 7, 2012 at 3:50pm

Thanks for the correction, Gina.  It's a great looking card and easy to make too.

Comment by Kathy L Humphrey on June 7, 2012 at 2:45pm

I'm so glad to see you do a card like this. There are so many times when I think the stamping just looks beautiful on it's own, no other coloring necessary and these flowers are outstanding!! Thanks Gina, you make stamping fun!

Comment by Gina Krupsky on June 7, 2012 at 1:16pm

Barbara, Sure, I will consider a video on that! :)- Joan, thank you! Great information for Barbara!

Pam, So sorry! I fixed the measurement!- Joan, yes, the measurments are fixed. My sincere apologies!

Comment by Joan LaBelle on June 7, 2012 at 12:45pm

I tried to make this card.  In my opinion the measurements are incorrect.  If you start with the Kraft layer being correct you need to adjust the cranberry and image layers.