Create an elegant single layer Christmas card with images from the Dashing stamp set from Gina K Designs. Featuring heat embossing, masking, sponging and a few tips for fixing mistakes.

Finished Card Size - 4 ¼ by 5 ½ inches

Dashing Stamp Set - Gina K Designs

VersaMark Clear Ink - Gina K Designs

Pure Luxury White Cardstock - Gina K Designs

Blue Denim, Navy, Wild Lilac, Powder Blue Inks - Gina K Designs

Jumbo Sponge Daubers - Gina K Designs

Fine Detail White Embossing Powder - Gina K Designs

Antistatic pad - Gina K Designs

Tombow Sand Eraser - Gina K Designs

Square Die Template

Comment by Retta Rae on December 4, 2016 at 3:17pm

I had to try this right away.  I took the easy way out and just cut the hole with a Spellbinder die.  I can't believe how beautiful the cards came out!  They don't even look handmade!  Just beautiful Thank you, Theresa!!!!!!!!

Comment by Conniecrafter on December 4, 2016 at 7:35am

so pretty, love the layering of the stamping

Comment by Theresa on December 3, 2016 at 9:14am

Hi Jane. I still had the mask in place, so I just sprinkled the embossing powder over the opening, then removed the mask before heating. Gina K dye ink drys pretty quickly, but I do think I should have waited a bit longer, since I would up with a bit of embossing powder sticking to my background. But it was easy to brush the excess away before heating.

Comment by Shirley A Hutchins on December 2, 2016 at 2:09pm

This card is so easy and beautiful.  Love the stars and snowflakes  Thank you so much for sharing.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on December 2, 2016 at 12:55pm

O.M.G.   O.M.G.  Theresa, This is Bea-uti-ful..... So peaceful  and makes me feel like I should be able to touch it and it be cool like is is really snowing! I'm glad I had my cup of coffee while I watched. Hehe  :) I so love this and I am going to have to do a case of this.   <3  Thank You for sharing and Inspiring!  ;)  <3

Comment by Karen Atkinson on December 2, 2016 at 11:27am

Gorgeous!!! I love that you stamped the snowflakes and then went back and embossed a few. It added such depth without extra layers. Really beautiful.

Comment by Adriana Duff on December 2, 2016 at 11:12am
So elegant! I like that it's flat without paper layers. It makes the card look so classy.
Comment by Cheryl Miller on December 2, 2016 at 10:54am

Wow, that is a beautiful card!!!!

Comment by Charlene Baker on December 2, 2016 at 10:48am
Really liked the way you embossed the additional snowflakes after having already stamped the others! Thanks for another neat technique!
Comment by Diana Scott on December 2, 2016 at 10:34am
Beautiful card! Thanks for the tutorial and sharing with all of us!