White card base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Christmas Pine Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White stamped Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Stamp Set- Season's Greetings

Card Stock- GKD White, Christmas Pine

Ink- GKD Christmas Pine

Ribbon- GKD Christmas Pine

Scissors, Adhesive

Comment by Gina Krupsky on January 17, 2014 at 6:25am

It's available under the What's new category at www.ginakdesigns.com. :)

Comment by Astronautswife on January 15, 2014 at 9:47pm

I have watched all the videos posted using the beautiful Stamp set "Season's Greetings." I have looked everywhere in the shop and can't seem to find it...am I just missing it or is it no longer available?

Comment by Kathy Gouge on December 9, 2013 at 7:49pm

I love this card. Green is one of my favorite colors and I the Christmas Pine is gorgeous!

Comment by tammie lien on November 21, 2013 at 4:40pm

Beautiful card Gina and think I will use this in my card making.Thanks so much for sharing and hugs:)

Comment by Pat Hixson on November 20, 2013 at 6:05pm
Thanks so much Gina! It was just what I needed to boost the card count. :))
Comment by Iwana Carvalho on November 18, 2013 at 7:53am
Very Very elegant, loved it!
Comment by Deborah Tyler on November 16, 2013 at 11:08pm
I tried this card. I'm trying all of them. This is so much prettier than I expected. Thank you tons for teaching me.
Comment by patricia posk on November 16, 2013 at 3:15am

Gina

A great idea for mass production.  Clean sparkly and simple but a great design and great ornament.

Thanks Gina for showing us the way....LOL

pat

Comment by Nel Konkle on November 15, 2013 at 10:45pm

nice and simple I love the look I haven't used this stamp yet but can't wait now. Thanks for the video

Comment by Sharon Underwood on November 15, 2013 at 10:19pm

Love that ornament, and that green! Beautiful!