Simple Elegance with Stately Flowers 12

Today Melanie Muenchinger shares a lovely valentine with the mayflower image in her Stately Flowers 12 set.  This CAS design requires very minimal supplies, can be whipped up in no time, and adapted to any season or occasion switching out your main color. The gray stamping is soft and elegant and lends extra drama to your colored flower.  She also has a few tips for borders with the days of the week for the calendar and bold butterfly to create lace,  just in time for Valentine’s Day!

Purchase Stately Flowers 12 stamp set here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=3071&categoryId=16

Gina K. Designs Stately Flowers 12 stamp set

Gina K. Moonlit Fog  and Memento Tuxedo Black ink pads

Gina K. Pure Luxury Red Velvet 4 ¼” x 11”, score at 5 ½”) and White (4” x 4 ¼”) cardstock

Spectrum Noir DR2 (optional DR3) marker

Gina K. Connect glue, acrylic block

Comment by Lisa Sylvia on February 1, 2018 at 6:38pm

Gorgeous card, love that technique.

Comment by Gayle Chrvala on January 31, 2018 at 8:21pm

Beautiful cards and almost like  a spotlight technique.  You are the best!  Thanks so much for sharing.

Comment by Jan Brazier on January 31, 2018 at 8:05pm

Such a beautiful card, Melanie! Love the simplicity of it! Thank you for all your inspiration! Love the nails too :-)

Comment by June Fletcher on January 31, 2018 at 5:21pm

Two stunning creations Melanie, thank you for sharing.  June :)

Comment by Octavia Ann Bradley on January 31, 2018 at 4:55pm

Very nice card, simple but elegant.  Enjoy your tutorials.

Comment by PAT EDGE on January 31, 2018 at 12:07pm

I really like the one you made for the video  It is so simple but very pretty

Comment by dorette mc pherson on January 31, 2018 at 10:54am

two beautiful cards, Melanie. I always admire your talent and ideas. The landscape version would be my favorite.

I made 2 calendars, but it took me 4 sheets instead of 1 1/2 LoL!!! I just used regular card size, made 2 scorelines,1 on top  for the month and 1 2" from the bottom for the calendar part. In the space between I adhered a picture from the past according what was happening that month. Took me 2 whole days to do, but it was a lot of fun and turned out great (at last). I hope my 2 daughters & families will like their x-mas present 2019 !!.  Thank you so much for this great idea and video.

Comment by Gigi Romeo on January 31, 2018 at 9:56am

Impressive looking card with such little effort and time!  Just what I'm always looking for in the 12th hour of needing a card...lol   Who would've thought Dollar Tree for those nails!!  Great ideas all around....thanks!!

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on January 31, 2018 at 9:37am

Beautiful cards Melanie! <3 Love both the flowers and layouts! :) Thank you for inspiring and love the nails! <3