Fresh Asparagus Card Base- 4.25" X 11" Scored at 5.5" and folded in half
Ivory Layer 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Chocolate Brown Cuttlebugged layer- 3.75" X 5"
Fresh Asparagus and Ivory scraps for Ovals

Stamp Set- Autumn Splendor by Gina K. Designs
Card Stock- Pure Luxury heavy base weight Ivory, Chocolate Brown and Fresh Asparagus
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Ribbon- Fresh Asparagus Double Stitched 5/8"
Cuttlebug Distress Stripes
Petite Large and Small Ovals Nestabilites
Die Cutting machine
Adhesive

Comment by Nancy Monahan on February 22, 2015 at 4:28pm

Dearest Gina, I keep hearing you say that you are by no means an expert when it comes to Copic coloring, by I have to tell ya dear, those apples and bucket look awesome!  Wish I could do that!

Comment by Liz C. on September 26, 2011 at 7:36pm
This is such a good lesson in using Copics...I treated myself to some and really LOVE the way my amateur coloring turns out...it's really fun too....!
Comment by ROZ RUSH on June 28, 2011 at 5:11pm

Great introductory lesson.  Thanks.

Roz

Comment by Nettie Berkey on April 19, 2011 at 11:37am

Love your site. I am very new to card making and rubber stamping.  I have been watching the video's all day. What paper do you use that it doesn't fall apart with all that marker coloring. Is this some type of special paper for water?

Comment by Cheryl Schemmel on November 15, 2010 at 8:56am
I loved watching the Copic Marker demonstration, but I feel it is hard to decide what color of the Copic Markers I should purchase. They are not cheap, and I want to purchase the most vesatile ones. It is odd the colors you chose to do the demo, but it turned out beautiful!! I think it looks like a lot of trial and error, that I do not have time for. I have some of the Copic Markers, such as the ones that look like the Primary 8 crayon colors, so now I am really confused as to the blending... Any ideas???
Comment by Jan Stroh on September 14, 2010 at 9:07pm
Thank you so much for teaching this technique!
Comment by Lynn Lehrman on September 10, 2010 at 2:18pm
Great videos Gina. Thank you!
Comment by Linda Kuniyoshi on September 9, 2010 at 11:51am
Another great video Gina! Thank you so much for sharing your tips! Your daughter's tip is awesome and I'm gonna give it a try. I also didn't think about replacing the broad tip with diffferent nibs. I'm gonna do that too! Thanks so much for ALL you do! Aloha, Linda
Comment by Jean McGee on September 8, 2010 at 10:00pm
Thanks Gina for another set of great video's. I enjoy learning the different coloring techniques. I do not have any Copic's (yet) but you sure are tempting me.
Jean McGee
Comment by Janet Bagnall on September 8, 2010 at 8:25pm
great video Gina - thank you !!