Fresh Asparagus Card Base- 4.25" X 11" Scored at 5.5" and folded in half
Ivory Layer 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Chocolate Brown Cuttlebugged layer- 3.75" X 5"
Fresh Asparagus and Ivory scraps for Ovals

Stamp Set- Autumn Splendor by Gina K. Designs
Card Stock- Pure Luxury heavy base weight Ivory, Chocolate Brown and Fresh Asparagus
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Ribbon- Fresh Asparagus Double Stitched 5/8"
Cuttlebug Distress Stripes
Petite Large and Small Ovals Nestabilites
Die Cutting machine
Adhesive

Comment by Jane Caesar on November 1, 2010 at 4:08pm
Thank you so much...I just purchased some copics, this will certainly help me with the how to..
Comment by Dianne Freeman-Moore on October 4, 2010 at 5:25pm
This is my first visit. I love the quality of your video.I have already alerted a friend to the site. Thank you,I'm hooked.
Comment by Bonnie L. Carpenter on September 13, 2010 at 8:43pm
Gina, I cannot believe I waited to watch this video. Boy, was that the highlight of my evening. I started my collection with the original markers too and someone kinda talked me into the sketch markers - now I am not sure which ones I should continue my collection with. This was the first sampling I have seen on how to "correctly use" the markers. I believe I will be in my craft room for the next month playing. Thank you soooooooo much.
Comment by Gina Krupsky on September 8, 2010 at 5:24pm
For highlighting, you can use a white gel pen.
Comment by Cindeykay on September 8, 2010 at 11:59am
Thank you,I marked this as a favorite so I can go back for a 'brush-up' lesson when I'm ready to try it...I feel like you're right here next to me guiding me through each step...I'll say it again and again-you have the best tutorial videos.
Comment by Alexandra Stewart on September 8, 2010 at 11:06am
I've only started to explore colouring with Copic & Pro markers (both alcohol based colouring).
This is a lovely card Gina, thanks for this.
I normally colour with watercolour type colouring and I usually would leave a white highlight on shiny things like apples for example, but I've noticed with alcohol pen the colours sometimes spread a bit more, so it's a bit more difficult to do this. Do you have any suggestions or is it better to add highlights later with a white pen?
Thanks
Alexandra
Comment by Jeanine Du on September 8, 2010 at 10:02am
I could sit for hours and watch your videos I learn so much each time I watch you. Thank you so much for sharing with us your talent your an amazing lady.
God Bless,
Jeanine
Comment by Karyn Driggers on September 8, 2010 at 12:49am
Wow, Gina that is gorgeous. :) I just love that card, and all of your videos. I so want to be able to color beautifully like some of you talented crafters, but I keep thinking that I just don't know where to begin. Well, after watching your video I don't feel so intimidated.

Thank you so much for always sharing your talents.
Comment by Wendy Saigeon on September 7, 2010 at 11:30pm
wowww........you make it look so easy...thanks so much