These cards feature the stamp set "We Can Do This" by Gina K. Designs for Simon Says Stamp. 100% of the sale of this set is being donated for Hurricane Relief.

You can get your set from Simon Says Stamp Here: http://bit.ly/2gPfv0a

Measurements for card demonstrated in video:

Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

White Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8

Scraps for greeting

Stamp Set- We Can Do This available at Simon Says Stamp

Ink- GKD Lipstick, Turquoise Sea, Fresh Asparagus, Jelly Bean Green and Black Onyx

Card Stock: GKD Black Onyx, White, Jelly Bean Green

Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Folder, GKD Double Stitched and Single Stitched Ovals, Adhesive, Foam Squares

Comment by Conniecrafter on October 31, 2017 at 8:08am

so pretty and great cause!

Comment by Susan G. on October 28, 2017 at 6:31pm

Lovely stamp set and so wonderful that the funds will help Hurricane Relief.  So many have been devastated.

Comment by Diane Simpkins on October 28, 2017 at 12:27pm

These cards are all lovely. A great stamp set.

Comment by Nancy thorn on October 28, 2017 at 7:47am

Beautiful cards as always.  Great stamp set.

Comment by Pam "samisu" Edwards on October 28, 2017 at 12:26am

I love the way every one pitches in to help those in trouble. P.s. I like the cards too.

Comment by Lori Winters on October 27, 2017 at 9:07pm

Hi Gina,  Beautiful and cheerful cards!!  You have such a giving heart for thinking of all those who are affected by the disasters of late.

Comment by Lisa Sylvia on October 27, 2017 at 8:35pm

Gorgeous cards, I'm so glad I purchased it, it's nice to know that the money is going to those that need it. It's a beautiful set. A BIG THANK YOU Gina :)

Comment by Sue Townsend on October 27, 2017 at 2:34pm

These cards look so fresh and uplifting.  Made me smile, so a recipient will certainly appreciate.

Comment by Karen Atkinson on October 27, 2017 at 11:50am

Really beautiful cards. I think I like the fancy cut best just because it is different.

Comment by lovinpaper on October 27, 2017 at 11:43am

I watched this video earlier, as soon as it hit You Tube.  Love this set.  It is beautiful.  I already placed my order.  Thanks for doing something wonderful to help those in need!