GET YOUR FREE CUT FILE FOR HELLO SUNSHINE HERE: FREEBIES PAGE
(Offer good until 7/30/2012)

White card base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half
Black Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Blue Patterned Paper- 3 3/4" X 5"
Green Patterned Paper- 1 1/2" X 5" placed on top of blue piece
White strip with greeting- 3/4" X 5"
Black Layer Strip- 7/8" X 5"
White 80lb card stock for Silhouette Cuts

Stamp Set- Hello Sunshine
Card Stock- GKD White, Black Onyx
Patterned Paper- Hello Sunshine Patterned Paper Pack
Copic Markers, 1/4" pop dots, adhesive, Silhouette Cameo, GKD Hello Sunshine Cut Files

Comment by Rosetta Jenkins on September 4, 2014 at 12:38am

OMG Gina! I just got my Cameo this afternoon. I spotted your video on YouTube and I am about to open the box with you "holding" my hand. Yes it is 1:37 AM EST. But hey, I'm ready to play. Will report back later. :-)

Comment by Pam Glenn on February 8, 2014 at 12:10pm

Can you cut out stamped images on your Silhoutte Cameo?

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on January 24, 2014 at 3:06pm

Thank You Gina for this video. I took my portrait out of the box and watched, now I play… :)  Thanks again for your videos.

Comment by Carol Wells on August 4, 2013 at 2:19pm

Diane,  you probably have to un-group the shapes. If they are grouped then that would explain why they are all getting deleted.

Click on the images, then either use the "ungroup" button on the screen or right-click and select "ungroup." You should now be able to manipulate individual shapes.

When I was getting started with my Cameo I watched lots and lots of Youtube videos to get the hang of working with the program. Doodling Debbie has done a ton of them, on techniques from beginner to advanced, so I recommend searching her name to everyone I know with a Cameo.

Comment by Diane Wolfsbauer on July 11, 2013 at 12:09pm

my Silhouette Cameo does not delete a particular shape when i click on it and hit delete.  It deletes the all the sunshine shapes... do the new machines have a different way of cutting just one shape than the older ones?

Comment by Kristina (Happycrafter) on November 3, 2012 at 3:04pm

This is a fabulous video, thank you so much!

Comment by Vicki Lee on September 4, 2012 at 10:25am

Hi Gina! I want to buy a Silhouette/Cameo/ Cutter. But, I'm confused of which one to buy. I want the one that does everything! Could you explain the difference, Please?

I really enjoy your Videos and the way you make it look so easy! Thanks, Vicki

Comment by irmablanco on August 16, 2012 at 5:25am

Hi Gina,

Just one little pience of info, which you probably already know. There is a built-in socket to the left of the machine which is for changing the number on the blade housing. You don't need to keep the gray cap for that. It's right on the machine for easy convenience.

Hope I could help.

Thanks,

Irma

Comment by Gina Krupsky on July 20, 2012 at 1:15pm

Jennifer- They must have saved the file as a group. I think I know how to fix it but I don't have my laptop with the software in front of me. I will have a look and get back to you. In the meantime, if you click on the file and then click some of the drop down menus until you find on that says UNGROUP, that will do it...

Comment by Gina Krupsky on July 20, 2012 at 1:13pm

Rebecca,

You can only open file with the Studio Software that comes with the Cameo. That is a Cameo cut file for the Silhouette Cameo electronic cutter.