I'll be Your Friend Forever Card

Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Love Pattern-  1 3/4" X 5"

Black Shadow Layer- 1 7/8" x 5 1/8"

Hearts Pattern- 3" x 3 3/4"

Black Shadow Layer- 3 1/8" X 3 7/8"

I'll Always Love you Card

Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

XOXO Pattern- 2 1/4" X 5"

Black Shadow Layer- 2 3/8" X 5 1/8"

Hearts Pattern- 3 1/2" x 3"

Black Shadow Layer- 3 5/8" x 3 1/8"

Card Stock- GKD Red Velvet, Black Onyx, White

Foil-Mates- Blooming Hearts, Love & Kisses, Lovely Tags, Sweet Expressions

Foil- GKD Radiant Red

Minc Machine, Adhesive, Large and Small Circles Dies, Nested Tags Dies, Foam Squares, GKD Black Gingham Ribbon, Red Twine, Red Button

Comment by PATRICIA LEE on March 7, 2018 at 6:18pm

Love the cards and tag. Easy.  No ink No stamps and No mess. Love it  Pat

Comment by Joyce Nohner on February 18, 2018 at 10:27am

you make it look so easy when the envelope comes out of the laminator, I have to work hard to open it up & get the card out, any suggestions on how to do it

Thanks, Joyce Nohner

Comment by Connie Ann Collier on February 12, 2018 at 1:23pm

Beautiful cards.  Can't wait to try the foil.  It is so pretty.

Comment by Joyce Nohner on February 3, 2018 at 1:05pm

I just love watching your show, I am a woman living with M.S. & no longer drive a car, can you tell me how to get a Foil Mate, it looks so much like fun, I will order one on line if I have the website code, Thanks for sharing

Comment by Shirley A Hutchins on February 2, 2018 at 7:27pm

Such a beautiful card.  You always make it look so easy.  Thanks for sharing.

Comment by Bonnie L. Carpenter on February 2, 2018 at 10:03am

Ok, I have been watching the foil mates on your site and now will have to break down and get some.  Just love Stamp TV, just wish I had more time to visit more often.

Comment by Lisa Sylvia on February 1, 2018 at 7:58pm

WOW, beautiful projects, love the glimmer.

Comment by Sharon Salerno on February 1, 2018 at 11:23am

Gorgeous cards!  Thank you for the info on the Minc I am sure I have been using to high temp.  Hopefully my foiling will be better in the future.

Comment by Gayle Chrvala on February 1, 2018 at 9:25am

Love the sparkle and how simply you can create a card with the foils.  Wonderful video and product.