Card measurements:
Chocolate Kiss card base: 5.5" X 8.5", scored at 4.25" and folded in half
OutsidePatterend paper- 4 1/8" X 5 3/8"
Smaller Chocolate Kiss layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Inside Patterned paper- 3.75" X 5"
Ivory, Chocolate Kiss and Clear Acetate for shaker box and coffee cup.

Comment by Wanda Clough on September 26, 2011 at 11:39am
Oh Gina, I really love this. It  will be a fun project for me to do as a nurse with my  residents, Thank you so  much for sharing your creativity. Wanda
Comment by Heidi West on September 26, 2011 at 9:19am
Thanks Gina for sharing this with all of us.  It was very helpful.  Did you just use roller adhesive to attach it to the card?  I love the little tips that make things easier.
Comment by Valley Hofacker on September 25, 2011 at 7:38pm
Love your idea, Gina.  I'm thinking of trying this on a scrapbook page.  Be Blessed!
Comment by Mary Rasmussen on September 24, 2011 at 8:53pm
so warm with a little bit of glittrr
Comment by Kathleen on September 24, 2011 at 7:24pm
Love this card.  I'm thinking a beach card with sand.......  How fun!!!!
Comment by Michelle Orsborn on September 24, 2011 at 4:36pm
Gina, I appreciate this site, and your videos, and your quality stamps SO MUCH!  I have learned so much from you, and I am just thankful to be apart of this quality site!
Comment by Pat B. Locastro on September 24, 2011 at 3:39pm
This is just a super card. Thanks for giving us such great instructions. I can't wait to make it.
Comment by Mary Gillmarten on September 24, 2011 at 2:56pm
Loved it Gina!  Perfect for visual learners and when it comes to this kind of stuff that's what I am.  Question -- why didn't you cut the brown rim in one cut -- putting the inner oval in for a single swipe through the cuttlebug?  Just wondering if it was a personal preference or something else.  thanks!  Mary
Comment by Sonia Ranger on September 24, 2011 at 1:56pm
You make it so easy to try new things- thanks!
Comment by Donna Simons on September 24, 2011 at 12:51pm
Thanks for the video; what a great birthday card idea!