Card measurements:
Chocolate Kiss card base: 5.5" X 8.5", scored at 4.25" and folded in half
OutsidePatterend paper- 4 1/8" X 5 3/8"
Smaller Chocolate Kiss layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Inside Patterned paper- 3.75" X 5"
Ivory, Chocolate Kiss and Clear Acetate for shaker box and coffee cup.

Comment by Suzanne Reynolds on June 23, 2016 at 10:56am

Love the design paper and color combination, great shaker card.

Comment by Arianna Barbara on June 23, 2016 at 8:13am

Oh wow! Your card is simply adorable!

Comment by Carla van der Mei-Stolk on June 23, 2016 at 7:10am

Hmmmmm a link up to a wonderfull shaker card on the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog hop 2016.

But this one is made in 2009..but never the less.....wonderfull

Comment by Gina Krupsky on August 28, 2015 at 10:44am

Sherri,

I am so sorry! It's Signs of Autumn and Thanks a Million.

Comment by Sherri Myers on September 26, 2011 at 10:29pm
I really like this card it is the easiest shaker card I have ever seen. as soon as I can use the cuddle bug again in a couple of weeks I will try it. Thanks for all your help
Comment by Janeen Thompson on September 26, 2011 at 10:02pm
oh Good.  Glad you found it.
Comment by Sherri Myers on September 26, 2011 at 9:58pm
Thank you I see it now.
Comment by Janeen Thompson on September 26, 2011 at 9:41pm
She said it is the Thanks a million set from Signs of Autumn kit
Comment by Sherri Myers on September 26, 2011 at 10:21am

it is a year or so ago, but I still could not find the stamp kit  Thanks

Comment by Norene Schlader on September 25, 2011 at 11:20pm
Sherry Myers ..if I remember.  right I think this video is an older one. Check the video on you tube and see what the date is. I think tho that it's from a year or so ago.