Shabby Spring Vintage Cuts Butterflies Card

Turquoise Sea Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Charcoal Brown Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Ivory Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Turquoise Sea Focal Image Layer- 3 1/4" X 2 3/4"

Charcoal Brown Layer- 3 1/8" X 2 5/8"

Ivory Layer- 3" X 2 1/2"

Stamp Sets- Warm Spring Wishes, Spring Blessings from the Shabby Spring StampTV Kit

Ink Pads- GKD Dark Chocolate, Turquoise Sea, Fresh Asparagus

Card Stock- GKD Turquoise Sea, Ivory, Charcoal Brown

Ribbon- GKD Fresh Asparagus Double Stitched Ribbon

Scor-buddy, Adhesive, 1/4" pop dots, Copic Marker, Vintage Cuts Shabby Spring Butterflies

Comment by Denise on March 22, 2014 at 8:04pm
Another beautiful card! I LOVE this kit! Can't wait to get my hands on it. I have been stamping for years but have learned so much more since I discovered Stamp TV. Thank you.
Comment by Gwendolyn Light on March 20, 2014 at 10:45pm

Love this card. Hope to get my new kit by Tuesday of next week. You inspire so many thank You.

Comment by Deborah Tyler on March 20, 2014 at 9:29am
My kit arrived today. Yay! I did this card this evening. My MIL will love it. Thank you for a another excellent tutorial. These are great learning exercises for me.
Comment by tammie lien on March 20, 2014 at 9:11am

Gina I just am in love with this:)

Gorgeous card and can't wait to order this in 12 more days:)

This will be so much fun to play with...

Thanks for sharing all that you do for us...

XOXOXO

Comment by Cheryl on March 20, 2014 at 7:02am

Thanks for the cuts!  Great idea.

Comment by Rosy Newlun on March 20, 2014 at 4:38am
That is superb! Thank for keeping your creativity blooming so we can learn from you.
Comment by Lisa Smith on March 19, 2014 at 9:16pm

Love this card and the buttterflies look great.  My only regreat is that you covered up so much of the beautiful background you made.

Comment by Jan Brazier on March 19, 2014 at 6:24pm

Love this card! Can't wait for my kit to get here. It's winging its way across the vast oceans as I write this. Thank you Gina for another great video. Love the vintage cuts even though I do have a silhouette cameo. They will definitely come in handy. Have a great day! Lots of hugs to you and your wonderful crew.

Comment by RobbieR on March 19, 2014 at 4:37pm

Beautiful card. Love the vintage cuts. They remind me of the little wood burning pieces that were so popular at one time. I ordered the kit and grabbed some of the limited edition card stock. Now I have to get a turquoise sea ink pad. The never ending story of craft addiction. I accidently ordered my daughter some alcohol ink instead of distress ink and now we all have a new crazy, painting with alcohol ink. Makes great backgrounds to punch or die cut shapes. They look like little jeweled metal pieces, especially when you use a metallic mixative. Have a great day, stampers.

Comment by Karen Shirey on March 19, 2014 at 2:43pm

Beautiful card.. and I love love love those Vintage Cuts.. can't wait to get the samples with my order ....it's on the way now Yippie!  <3