Setting Eyelets with a Ball Point Pen

Measurements
Bubblegum card base- 4.25" X 4.25"
Black layer- 4" X 4"
Patterned paper layer- 3 7/8" X 3 7/8"
Scraps of white and black for focal image, scalloped oval and corners

Supplies
Black Onyx, Bubblegum Pink and White Pure Luxury Card Stock
Patterned paper from the Spring Mix kit or other patterned paper
Gina K. Designs Eyelets
EK Success Curved Corner punch
Fiskars 1/8" circle hand-held punch
Spring Mix Stamp Set
Memento or other Black Ink
Scissors for paper piecing the baby's body and face
Nestabilities classic ovals and scalloped ovals dies
Cuttlebug
1/8" Scor-tape

Comment by Yvonne Jameison on September 8, 2011 at 6:36pm

When buying my supplies for scrapbooking and making cards I always thought eyelets were too much trouble. Thanks to your video it is a breeze. I passed the info to my daughter and we are thrilled!

Comment by Becky Chapman on July 12, 2010 at 5:52pm
I know I'm new to this, but how do you get the two different patterns - one behind baby, one on baby's belly??
Comment by Melissa Swanson on April 14, 2010 at 5:57pm
I love these I always smash mine with the eylet setter
Comment by Victoria Stewart on April 14, 2010 at 3:21pm
Wow! I need these. Now I can get rid of the hammer.
Comment by Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama on April 14, 2010 at 12:03pm
this is brilliant!
Comment by Gina Krupsky on April 11, 2010 at 2:20pm
:D Just got another huge shipment in!!
Comment by Lois Bugga on April 9, 2010 at 4:38pm
Oh my gosh, Gina. Those eyelets are fantastic!!!!!
Comment by Heather Springer on April 7, 2010 at 7:58pm
Those eyelets are wonderful! I'll definitely be getting some and keeping stocked up! Thanks for having them available for purchase :) I also want to say that I like the change in the beginning video music.
Comment by Barb Smith on April 7, 2010 at 5:30pm
Thanks for showing us nifty technique. I bought some eyelets that are too small for my eyelet setter. I think I'll try this. Great.

Barb. from Toronto Canada
Comment by Mary on April 7, 2010 at 5:24pm
Hi Gina:
Love those new eylets. How quiet they are - great when I am up during the night (can't sleep) and I don't want to wake my husband. These are definitely on my "wish list". (Which is getting longer every time I watch one of your videos). Thanks for all the neat ideas and techniques.
Mary Ann