Sentimental Summer- Metallic Dahlias

White Card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Script Layer- 4 1/4" X 2 1/2"

Black Under Layer- 4 3/8" X 2 5/8"

Swiss Dot Layer- 3 1/2" X 2"

Black Under Layer- 3 5/8" X 2 1/8"

Greeting Layer- Depends on greeting- trim to fit

Black Onyx pieces to stamp flowers and leaves

Stamp Set- Dazzling Dahlia (Sentimental Summer Kit)

Ink- Versa Mark

Patterned Paper- Petite Patterns

Card stock- GKD White, Black Onyx

Embossing Powder- GKD Fine detail Gold and Silver

Dies- Dazzling Dahlia (Sentimental Summer)

Embossing Magic Pad, Heat tool, Paper Cutter, Adhesive, Foam Squares

Comment by Carol Godfrey on July 20, 2017 at 7:14am
I tend to lean towards gold more but I actually love the silver on this one the colors are absolutely beautiful together
Comment by Desert Stamper on July 19, 2017 at 5:00pm

Both cards are fantastic, although I prefer silver over gold.  One comment by Jeanne mentioned she used copper embossing powder, which I bet was the prettiest of all!  Love copper on black, so I think I'm going to steal her idea and use copper on mine too!  Just ordered the set today, so can hardly wait to try the metallic on black.  What a great video, once again!

Comment by Freida Soto on June 16, 2017 at 6:21pm

They are both pretty but I think I like the silver best.

Comment by Elizabeth Bailey on June 15, 2017 at 5:33pm

I'm afraid I can't decide.  I really like them both but I think I'm going to take your idea and run in the same direction, but maybe make a different turn on the road.  I have some beautiful embossing powders that would look fabulous with this technique.  Thank you so so much for the great idea!!

Comment by Jan Brazier on June 14, 2017 at 6:03pm

Once again, Gina, you have produced an awesome kit! Love it all! These cards are so beautiful. Hard to decide which is the best - think it is definitely a tie! Thank you for everything you do for us - you are AWESOME!! HUGS!!

Comment by Rosy Newlun on June 10, 2017 at 1:33am

Thank you for lovely card tutorial, Gina!! I love your new stamps and your embossed flowers. The papers are so much fun. I am leaning towards the silver one - not sure why because they're both so elegant! Wishing you the very best, always ♥

Comment by Lois on June 10, 2017 at 12:30am
Although both are lovely I definitely prefer the silver.
Comment by Jeanne on June 9, 2017 at 4:03pm

Both are beautiful. I just made one with copper pearl embossing powder which was also beautiful. I wonder if the dimensions of the panels are correct - I had a much larger border when I put them on an A2 card.

Comment by Karen Atkinson on June 9, 2017 at 10:05am

I like the silver one, although both are very pretty.

Comment by Katie on June 8, 2017 at 10:01pm

They are both beautiful cards.  I prefer the silver.