Introducing the new Sentimental Bouquet Mini Kit, perfect for beginners and experienced stampers alike! This makes a perfect holiday gift for someone who would love to try stamping and card making. This stamp set is also available by itself for those who already have the supplies readily available.

This kit is available in a limited supply and will be reordered if the demand is high. We hope you enjoy this fun little kit!

Comment by Barbara E. Page on February 25, 2017 at 1:51pm

I love the idea of these mini kits. I hope you'll come up with even more of them, having everything in a kit makes it so much easier. I find I am usually missing an ink or don't have the right stamp to complete a card you've shown on StampTV. So keep them coming.. And thanks for the beautiful cards...

Barbara

Comment by Ronda on December 3, 2016 at 12:55pm

I just received my kit today and it is so nice.  The packaging is pretty.  Your card bases are the nicest that I have used.  I wanted to try your products when I saw them on Jennifer McGuire's videos and this was a very good way to do that.  I'm also not great at choosing colors so it is wonderful to have all of the lovely inks that I know will go well together.  Thanks so much.  Merry Christmas!

Comment by Bonnie Smith on December 2, 2016 at 6:13pm

I lost my email half way thru so  trying again.  Like everyone else I love the idea of a reasonably priced kit

and was naturally disappointed to miss out on it.  How will I know when it will be available again and when.

I've been wanting to try your inks for a long time and this is the perfect answer to testing your products and

including you in my purchasing.

Comment by Sharon Underwood on November 26, 2016 at 8:59am

Fantastic! BTW, love your hair! We have the same haircut!

Comment by Marilyn Pearen on November 26, 2016 at 12:02am

I love this idea. It would make a great beginning kit.

Comment by Pennie L. Glasser on November 25, 2016 at 6:18pm
Beautiful
Comment by Susie Moore, GKD DT on November 25, 2016 at 4:14pm

I LOVE the idea of mini kits.  The price point is perfect and the items in the box are plentiful!  Brilliant idea!

Comment by Mary Ann Klunk on November 25, 2016 at 2:38pm

I love this kit and the cards. I'm a long time stamper but I've been away from it for a few years. This mini kit is a perfect way to get back to it. By the way, Gina, I have that same top. Kohl's, right?

Comment by Retta Rae on November 25, 2016 at 1:19pm
Thank you for the option of just buying the stamp. I have all the inks and don't need any more blocks. I think the mini kits are great, though. I just got the stamp this time. Really cute
Comment by Debbie on November 25, 2016 at 12:39pm
Just ordered my mini kit! So much looking forward to stamping, I am going to give the cards as a Christmas gift to a family member. I ordered the clear card boxes as well. I do hope to see more mini kits!