Seed Box featuring "What's the Dirt?"

Red Hot Card Stock- 8" X 10"

White large layers- 3 1/4" X 4 1/2" (cut 2)

Patterned paper large layer- 3 1/8" X 4 3/8" (cut 2)

White long strips- 3/4" X 4 1/2" (cut 2)

Patterned paper long strips- 5/8" X 4 3/8" (cut 2)

White short strips- 3/4" X 3 3/4" (cut 2)

Patterned paper short strips- 5/8" X 3 5/8" (cut 2)

Scraps for focal image and layer

Stamp Set- What's the Dirt?

Card Stock- GKD Red Hot, White

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black

Ribbon- Dandelion Gingham, Red Satin Dot- Gina K. Designs

Copic Markers, Clear Glaze Pen, Scor-tape, Scor-pal, Nestabilities Ovals and Scalloped Ovals, EK Success Corner Rounder

Comment by Joyce L. Gandy on December 20, 2014 at 1:29pm

I really like the way you did this box and will try it soon. Thank you!!

Comment by Conniecrafter on May 2, 2011 at 8:09am

Terrific packaging for the seeds, great image to go on it!

Comment by Susan H. on April 26, 2011 at 11:29pm
Another wonderful tutorial and a great box for giving seeds and other treats!  I was thinking it was somewhat like a bandaid box.  It would be cute to put a get well message on the front and pop in some tissues, Neo Citran and a small treat.
Comment by Dottie Macken on April 26, 2011 at 10:42pm

Gina,

I made the box this evening, and still pretty new to card making -- I was able to make the box.  It's so cute and I have so many ideas for the contents in addition to the Seeds - which by the way is great! I was thinking of for a BD gift, hanky and gift card), and my list goes on.  However, I had a problem with the size of the white short strips and pattern paper short strips.  The box measured 3 1/2 " and if I understood correctly, you said to cut the short strips 3/4 x 3 3/4 ", and the pattern paper 5/8 " x 3 5/8".  Did I do something wrong with the construction of the box?  I had to change the size of the paper strips to fit.  Thanks again for a great idea, and please let me know if I misunderstood what I was suppose to do.

Fondly,

Dottie

Comment by Barbara Winters on April 26, 2011 at 9:16pm
What a wonderful box.  I just love to put my cards in "homemade" boxes perfect!  Thank you!
Comment by Beckie B on April 26, 2011 at 9:14pm

Thank you for the clear directions and the great job you do bringing new techniques and ideas to your fans!  I love the seed box!  You inspire me Gina.  :-)

Comment by Millicent Owen on April 26, 2011 at 8:21pm
Oooooh I love boxes...thanks Gina..
Comment by Bette Cuddahee on April 26, 2011 at 6:42pm
That's really cool!  I love it almost as much as the gift card holder!!!
Comment by Dottie McFadden on April 26, 2011 at 5:26pm

What a darling box.  I love it!

Dottie

Comment by LouAnn Colden on April 26, 2011 at 5:17pm

Just in time for graduation to use as  money box, gift card holder or check holder. I've already made 3 of them.  Thanks so much for the idea..