Christmas Pine Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Red Hot Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White Stamped Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Scrap of White for Focal Image

Stamp Set- Season's Greetings, Snow Frame

Card Stock- GKD Christmas Pine, Red Hot, White

Ink- GKD Christmas Pine, Memento Black

Sakura Stardust Pen, Copic Markers, Spellbinders Standard Circle Die (2 1/8") Adhesive, GKD Christmas Pine Button, Red and White Bakers Twine, 1/4" Pop Dots, Mini Glue Dots, Adhesive

Comment by Deborah C on December 2, 2013 at 8:12pm

Love it!  Thanks for sharing!

Comment by Stephanie Christina McKnight on November 17, 2013 at 2:01pm

What a stunning card!  Love your new Christmas Pine green ink pad.  I am glad I now have all your new colors and coordinating buttons and ribbon.  Really makes a difference.  Glad to know the size of the circle.  Glad I have the new kit, too!  Thanks for all your great inspiration, as usual!

Comment by mary kuligowski on November 5, 2013 at 6:49pm

Such a cute card.  I just love how you shadow the stamped items, Gina!!

Thank you for allllllllll of your ideas.

hugs, Mary

Comment by Teri Riley on November 4, 2013 at 1:31pm

I will use this kit forever, first time ordering and so happy with the customer service.

Comment by Linda Stone on November 2, 2013 at 7:28pm

Beautiful card! I love the stamps. May have to get this kit!

Comment by patricia posk on November 2, 2013 at 7:20pm

The christmas tree stamp is just beautiful.  This is such an elegant card..Really fantastic.

thanks Gina to you and team.

pat

Comment by tammie lien on November 2, 2013 at 7:15pm

Sure do love this card.I am sure going to love making cards with this stampset.Can't wait to get the ink...Thanks for sharing.make sure you tell my secret santa thank you:)))Hugs...

Comment by patricia posk on November 2, 2013 at 7:08pm

Gina

this is just adorable.  He looks like an old fashioned Santa..Great little Christmas Card.

thanks Gina and team.

pat

Comment by Christian Chandler on November 2, 2013 at 6:16pm

You can purchase the card stock, and the ink separately, but the stamps are only available at this time in the kit.  I just received my kit, and inks etc; and love all of it.    Can't wait to pull out my Copics and make this.

Comment by Nana Griffin on November 2, 2013 at 2:12pm

Love it! I don't have my kit yet but hope to be ordering it soon.