Outside

Denim Blue Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Cranberry Tart Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper- 3 3/4" X 5"

Inside

White Folded Card- 5 1/4" X 8" scored at 4" and folded in half

Denim Blue Top Strip- 1 1/2" X 5"

Patterned Paper Top Strip- 1 3/8" X 4 7/8"

Denim Blue Bottom Strip- 2 1/2" X 5"

Patterned Paper Bottom Strip- 2 3/8" X 4 7/8" (Or slightly smaller depending on how far you cut in for your pop-up pieces. Measure once you have your pop-up pieces completed.)

Stamp Set- Season's Greetings

Card Stock- GKD Denim Blue, White

Ink- GKD Denim Blue, Powder Blue and Memento Black

Copic Markers, Sponge Daubers, Sakura Stardust pen, (If you wish to add some sparkle,) GKD White Organdy Ribbon, Spellbinders Ovals Dies, Ruler, Pencil, Adhesive, Scissors or Silhouette for cutting out pieces.

Comment by Wendy Banker on February 10, 2014 at 1:19pm

Thank you so much for this tutorial, Gina!  I saw one on Splitcoaststampers and loved it.  Luckily, she listed where she got the technique and here I am!  Your site is just awesome!

Comment by Liz Gratton on January 12, 2014 at 11:32pm

Is this stamp kit no longer available? I can't find it in the shop...??

Comment by Conniecrafter on November 29, 2013 at 8:26am

very cute, thanks for sharing how to do the pop up, fun surprise card!

Comment by Cheryl on November 20, 2013 at 1:41am
Made my first pop up from your video. I've been avoiding but you make it easy for us to follow. Thanks!
Comment by Mary Hansen on November 20, 2013 at 12:09am

THE most excellent card project!  Thank you, Gina.  Can't wait to use my purchases to create these cards!

Comment by cheryl carnes on November 15, 2013 at 6:45pm

I loved it.

Comment by Rosa M. Vasquez on November 15, 2013 at 4:30pm

Fun card and so flexible for all occasions.  Your instructions are excellent and I think I can do it!

Comment by Darlene Kazes on November 15, 2013 at 2:58pm

This card is by far my favorite!  I don't celebrate Christmas, so I have done other themes and styles and in one night made 3!!  I am having so much fun with this style card.  AMAZING!

Comment by Jan Ewell on November 14, 2013 at 12:26am

Deliciously beautiful............I HAVE to make this; I just got my kit yesterday.

Comment by Nel Konkle on November 14, 2013 at 12:21am

I love this card. I have thought about doing a pop up but a little intimidated to try it. Now I am ready because you brought it down to a possible thing to do. I am flying to Florida to visit my long time girlfriend. Husband is out of town hunting so going to make this card and take with me. thank you for the video.