Scalloped Border Using a Nestabilities Frame

White Card Base- 3 3/4" X 3 3/4"

Black scalloped edge layer- 3 3/4" X 2 3/4"

Patterned Paper Layer- 3 3/8" X 2 1/2"

Scraps for focal image layers

Stamp Set- You've Got Style

Card Stock- GKD White, Black Onyx

Patterned Paper- True Love

Spellbinders large and small circles, Lacey circles, Large Scalloped Rectangles, sakura star dust pen in clear and red, copic marker, adhesive

Comment by Jasmine Ramos on June 5, 2012 at 2:13pm

What an absolutely Lovely card!  I've learned so much from you, Gina.  Thank you for sharing your talent!

Comment by Shannon Kiser on January 19, 2012 at 9:53am

Virginia - you said to look under "TECHINQUES" but where is this at?

Comment by Paulette S. in MO on January 19, 2012 at 9:05am
Beautiful! Gina K. You are so smart! I would have never thought of putting a small card inside an A2 sized envelope. So the same would ring true for Other odd sized cards that would fit into a standard sized envelopes. Now I have to run see what will fit in my A6 and A9 envelopes. LOL
Comment by Pam Dwyer Giudici on January 19, 2012 at 7:04am
Love this idea! A must try. Thanks for another great technique!
Comment by Debra Byhre on January 15, 2012 at 2:41pm

OH! YES!  :)   Thank you for the information on the envelopes... I was looking for it!  Thanks, again!

Comment by Cheryl Wright on January 15, 2012 at 12:15am

Thanks so much, Virginia.

Comment by Virginia Wingo on January 14, 2012 at 9:07pm

Cheryl, if you look under Techniques, you will see Envelopes 4/24" Square.  This card would more then fit it.  Good luck.

Comment by Rosy Newlun on January 14, 2012 at 3:38pm

oooo Gina. What a striking card! I just received my stamp kit, and can't wait to get started on this!!! Thank you for the ideas - didn't know how to use the dies like that <3

Comment by Jan Stroh on January 14, 2012 at 7:25am

Thank you so much for this idea! You always have new and wonderful cards!

Comment by patricia posk on January 14, 2012 at 2:13am

Thank you Gina. I have Spellbinders and never thought of this technique..this is fantastic. Now I can make decorative edges for some of my cards.. A great little card and so clever.

pat