See some of the new Gina K Designs ink colors in action in this fun card, inspired by the names of two of the new colors, Sandy Beach and Sea Glass. Learn how to create a wave in your ocean scenes using Copic markers and Gina's pigment white ink. Featuring images from Framescapes - Window of Wishes stamp set.

Finished Card Size - 4 ¼ by 5 ½ inches

Framescapes - Window of Wishes Stamp Set - Gina K Designs

Tranquil Teal, Sea Glass, Black Cardstock - Gina K Designs

Sandy Beach, Sea Glass, Tranquil Teal, Blue Denim, Amalgam Jet Black Inks , Pigment White- Gina K Designs

Jumbo Sponge Daubers

Paint Brush

Copic Markers (B00, B02, B04, BG02, N1)

Memento Markers (Desert Sand, Toffee Crunch, Rich Cocoa)

Comment by El Ivens on April 15, 2018 at 10:54am

Beautiful scene. I love watching your videos.  You are so very helpful.  Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

Comment by Lisa Sylvia on April 14, 2018 at 9:15pm

What a gorgeous card. The water and sand look so real. Beautiful.

Comment by Laurie Pickerel on April 14, 2018 at 1:00pm

Beautiful card!  I LOVE how you did the ocean wave - I can't wait to try this!  Thank your for sharing the video on this.

Comment by Conniecrafter on April 14, 2018 at 9:35am

Terrific scene, I love the use of the white ink instead of a white pen, it seems to be softer, tfs!

Comment by Betty Amersbach on April 13, 2018 at 6:49pm

Your card is beautiful as always!!!! Can't wait to get my new colors.

Comment by Rita Wannebo on April 13, 2018 at 6:46pm

Another beautiful seascape and a great tutorial!  The colors are on my list. Thanks for all the detailed instructions about making waves. that was a nifty bit of information.

Comment by Joanne DiMattia on April 13, 2018 at 4:19pm

The beach scene is so real looking.....

Comment by Kathy Krepsky Schoening on April 13, 2018 at 2:38pm

Love your tranquil card, very enjoyable to just feel quiet.  Thank you for sharing.

Comment by Bea Connor on April 13, 2018 at 2:14pm

You make your videos so easy to understand.  Thank you!  Your coloring is beautiful. You are a very talented artist.

Comment by Susan Krueger on April 13, 2018 at 12:11pm

Theresa, I always enjoy your videos and learn so much from the different techniques.  I loved this card.  I have a question, what repositionable tape do you use?  I have trouble finding that tape locally.  Thanks!