Rose Gold Watercolor Shimmer Technique

Today Melanie uses some of our new ink colors to paint her embossed Arranged wi,th Love frame on watercolor paper.  This layout is foolproof and year-round, just pop in the greeting of choice on the card, and you have a fabulous bouquet in minutes! The new ink cube add-on collection gives you a full spectrum for perfect coordination with our cardstocks but also creating lovely blended shades in between! You can step up this design popping up individual flowers from her A Year of Flowers set and coordinating dies, or fill in the blooms and leaves with the coordinating bold Pressed Flowers images. The Rose Gold is this season’s hottest color and the super fine powder creates a lovely metallic shimmer on not just to the details of your image, but the paper itself. Your watercoloring will glisten! Watch to the end to see this card mounted on different bases and tell us your favorite or which colored rose you prefer!

Purchase Arranged with Love stamp set here: https://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2633

Purchase A Year of Flowers stamp set here: https://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2658

Purchase Pressed Flowers stamp set here: https://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2958

Purchase A Year of Flowers /Pressed Flowers die set here: https://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2958&categoryId=-1

Gina K. Designs Arranged with Love stamp set

Gina K. 2018 Add Ink Cube Collection and Versamark pad

Gina K. Pure Luxury Plum Punch cardstock (4” x 5 ¼”)  and watercolor paper (4 ½” x 5 ½”, then trimmed around frame) and 4 ¼” x 5 ½” card base (one of the new colors! Pictured with Lucky Clover and Sea Glass)

Gina K. Rose Gold embossing powder

Watercolor Brush or water brush, tape runner, heat gun, acrylic blocks

Optional:  A Year of Flowers stamp set and coordinating A Year of Flowers dies for layering

Comment by Nana Griffin on May 2, 2018 at 11:49am

Wonderful cards. I do like all the colors you showed us too.

Comment by SANDY WIEDBRAUK on April 27, 2018 at 3:58pm

Thank you Melanie, I just ordered the stamp set, just love it.

Comment by Bev Pallen Belbin on April 27, 2018 at 3:13pm
Your cards are all beautiful, love each one. Love all the new colours. Thanks Melanie for another great informative video.
Comment by Teresa Doyle on April 27, 2018 at 2:34pm

Absolutely STUNNING Melanie. I have loved that stamp since I first saw it. Simply gorgeous!

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on April 27, 2018 at 9:22am

Hi Sandy, I've tried 4 times to reply it won't add my comment, the link to stamp sets used are in description below video, you can always find them there. You can also always search by set name on the shopping site. This is the link for Arranged with Love:

Comment by SANDY WIEDBRAUK on April 27, 2018 at 8:33am

STILL LOOKING FOR INFO FOR PURCHASING THIS STAMP SET,PLEASDE

Comment by Susan Agapeyev on April 27, 2018 at 8:17am

Lovely.  Sea Glass card  base with Key Lime matt.

Comment by SANDY WIEDBRAUK on April 26, 2018 at 9:28pm

How do I get this stamp- set.  I can’t find it on site to order.

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on April 26, 2018 at 8:46pm

Thanks, all!

Yes, Rose, I can! Thanks for suggestion! And not just for sewing knitting, I love all those cute twine words and elements!

Comment by Rose Pete on April 26, 2018 at 7:13pm

This is really beautiful.  Never did get this stamp.  Going to put on my list.  Thanks for the video.  I have some new friends who do knitting and sewing.  Could you do another card for the Twine Time stamps?