Rock and Roll with the Days of Summer StampTV Kit

Grass Green Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Red Checked Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Black Onyx Strip- 2 5/8" X 5"

Focal Image Layer- 2 1/2" X 5"

Black Onyx Greeting Layer- 2 3/8" X 2"

White Greeting Layer- 2 1/4" X 2"

Stamp Set- You're the Sweetest from the Days of Summer StampTV Kit

Ink- GKD Grass Green, Fresh Asparagus, Black Onyx

Patterned Paper- GKD Summer Brights

Card Stock- GKD Grass Green, White, Black Onyx

GKD Black Gingham Ribbon, GKD Red Button, Red Baker's Twine, Adhesive

Comment by Conniecrafter on June 14, 2013 at 7:30am

fun summer card, great tips for the ribbon!

Comment by Jo on June 6, 2013 at 10:17am

Love the Rock N Roll technique but does it hurt the ink pad or transfer ink in doing so?? Going to go try this technique right now...so cute!! Thanks for sharing....

Comment by Nel Konkle on June 5, 2013 at 7:02pm

that is so cool how you did your lime with the two colors, I have seen you do this but not tried it yet soooo  what am I waiting for? Going to try because I need a card like this. Thanks love the new colors of ink you have out.

Comment by Rosy Newlun on June 5, 2013 at 5:19pm

Hi Gina -- you look so prettiful! You didn't have to lose weight to begin with, but wow, you look so fabulous! And your card ideas always inspire! This looks like a summer picnic! Thank you ♥

Comment by Gina Krupsky on June 5, 2013 at 5:14pm

Thanks everyone for your kind feedback and great ideas!

Comment by Janet on June 5, 2013 at 2:21pm

Thank you Gina for your inspiration and your patience!  I have a tip for you...When threading ribbon, floss or twine, try using the Dental Floss Threaders that those of us that have partials or braces use.  Makes quick and easy work of threading!

Hope this helps!

Comment by Kim Haygood on June 5, 2013 at 1:33pm

Awesome card! I love the colors and look of summer! Keep the great ideas coming!

Comment by Faye McGinley on June 5, 2013 at 12:46pm
Sweet summer card...love it! In fact, I love all of your videos!
Comment by Joann Williams on June 5, 2013 at 11:15am

Very sweet card Gina! I love this rock and roll technique. I have yet to try this but I am going to be working on a few crafty projects this week and this technique is on the top of my "to do" list. Thanks for a wonderful summery card! Would love it if you would stop by my blog and play along in my Funday Friday Challenge. Would love to see what you link up.

Hugs,

Jo

<a href="http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.com">Jo's Scrap Shack</a>

Comment by Stephanie Christina McKnight on June 5, 2013 at 10:47am

Love, love, love this card!  I love new techniques I just learned:  rock & roll action on stamp and how to tie button onto ribbon with baker's twine!  I always learn something new.  Gina, you are the sweetest teacher ever!