Retiform Technique With Stamper's Favorites

Ivory Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Dark Chocolate Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Ivory Retiform Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Scraps for greeting and layer

Stamp Set- Stamper's Favorites by Melanie Muenchinger

Card Stock- GKD Ivory, Dark Chocolate

Ink: GKD Fresh Asparagus, Dark Chocolate, Kraft

Sponge Daubers, Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Ovals, 1/4" Pop Dots, Adhesive

Comment by Barbara E. Page on January 14, 2017 at 4:18pm

I just finished making this card while watching you and it turned out  beautifully.... I'm in love with this this technique, I'm sure I will make many more card using this technique..  Love all the cards you make for us Gina.... Thank you.

Comment by Joyce Pierson on July 15, 2014 at 4:34pm

I purchased this stamp set and can't tell you how much I enjoy it!!!  Love what you did with the stamp set Gina.  I hope to make this card real soon!

Comment by Cynthia Scott-Moore on December 17, 2013 at 5:11am
Very nice card Gina! Your techniques are so simplistic but elegant. Great inspiration. Thank you.
Comment by Betty Neville on December 14, 2013 at 4:25pm

Great technique, Gina!  Love your card - will have to try this!

Comment by June Lihrman on December 13, 2013 at 1:28pm

what a beautiful card Gina, I can't wait to try this technique on a Christmas card.  Thanks again for all the inspiration.

Comment by Gerard Van Kerckhoven on December 13, 2013 at 9:51am

What a nice technique. You Always create some new with simple techniques. Congratulations.

I appreciate your video's so much! Thank you.

Comment by Verna Angerhofer on December 12, 2013 at 4:05pm

I posted my retiform card in my gallery. I did a few extra cards up for holiday giving, so decided to make one or two with this technique. Gina, I had so much fun! Now I best get to work and put my stamping things away again and think about the evening meal!

Comment by Verna Angerhofer on December 12, 2013 at 11:04am

I did this years ago when I was a designer for another stamp company. Thanks for the reminder. Maybe before I put my inks away will give it a try again. And, it is so much easier now with newer tools, so this should be fantastic fun!

Comment by Gina Krupsky on December 12, 2013 at 9:57am

Thank you all so much for the nice comments. Remember, if you have questions, post them in the "ask us" forum.

Comment by Cheryl on December 12, 2013 at 9:30am

I don't know how to download a picture or link to this spot to show my first retiform, Gina.  I really like what you did in this video though even more.  Thanks!