Now available- Vintage Cuts and Vintage Cuts Binder Pockets. Click here to see more: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/category.sc;jsessionid=E52EBCD93F2376D3BB9E762819C74B61.m1plqscsfapp05?categoryId=263

Comment by Kelly A. O'Donnell on March 28, 2014 at 9:54pm

Don't know about you gals,but I am seriously addicted to Stamp TV! It is my style to the "T"! I came upon her by accident and the rest is history...LOL. Does she actually air on a network?

Comment by Stephanie Christina McKnight on March 28, 2014 at 9:48pm

Have just ordered the vintage cuts for the Shabby Spring Stamp TV kit.  I just now saw the video on organizing these cuts with your new sheets!  I will now be ordering a set and a new binder box!  I love your idea of having a binder box for each stampTV kit.  It is so easy to lose your scraps for each kit; now they will be together!  Gina, you are a genius, and I thank you!

Comment by Beth Rosario on March 28, 2014 at 3:15pm

Have I been waiting for this!!!! I have my stamps all organized, but I have millions of scraps from all kinds of projects and have not come up with a way to organize them. Those little scraps are hard to find when you need them though you KNOW they're there...SOMEWHERE! And I have to go through all of them to find out where even the bigger ones are. Now I can put them together by size AND color. Woohoo!!!

Comment by Marla Hofrichter on March 28, 2014 at 2:27pm

Oh boy I finally got to watch this video and now it's time get my Vintage Cuts organized. Thank you Gina for more good ideas!  :-)

Comment by Cheryl on March 28, 2014 at 1:23pm

The video sound keeps cutting out.  I hope nothing is wrong with my computer now!  :(

Comment by Kelly A. O'Donnell on March 28, 2014 at 12:05pm

Love love love this idea! I am one of those that has a ton of paper scraps next to my cutter. Also love the idea of one box per Stamp TV Kit...thank you. Oh yeah, I have no idea why my pic is upside down...cannot rotate it.

Comment by Tricia on March 28, 2014 at 10:16am

Oh my!  I love this idea!

Comment by Teri N. on March 28, 2014 at 9:32am

I love it, now its time to get organized.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on March 28, 2014 at 9:31am

These look like they will work wonderful…I have ordered the binder sheets, and some of those lovely boarders… Thanks for you creative ideas…  :)