Today Melanie shares two clean and simple Christmas designs with her recently released bestsellers Gifts from the Sea and Festive Frame, now available in clear! You can make BOTH these holiday cards in less than 10 minutes, easy peasy! Elegant and easy to mass produce. The sand dollar design is so perfect for those of you who have a summertime Christmas in your part of the world! Please enjoy!

Purchase Gifts from the Sea here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2639&categoryId=-1

Purchase Festive Frame here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2638&categoryId=-1

Gina K. Designs Gifts from the Sea and Festive Frame stamps sets
Gina K. Designs Black Onyx, Fresh Asparagus, Christmas Pine, Dark Chocolate, and Moonlit Fog premium dye and White premium pigment ink pads
Gina K. Pure Luxury White( 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”), Ivory (4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” and scrap) and Kraft (4” x 5 ¼”) cardstock
Gold Pearl Liquid Pearls, red bakers twine and embroidery floss, scissors, adhesive, foam squares

Visit Paperless Post here: Paperless Post

Comment by Therese Sprinkle on September 5, 2016 at 7:10pm

Thank you Melanie I found it.

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on September 5, 2016 at 3:21pm

Thanks, Therese!  It's linked above in the description. Hover over Paperless Post and click. :)

Comment by Therese Sprinkle on September 5, 2016 at 3:04pm

I love them both. Great job. Can you add the web site please and thank you.

Comment by Lori Winters on September 2, 2016 at 10:19am

The Sand Dollar had two surprise elements, first using a sand dollar allows you to get more use out of your stamp collection and second, I loved the effect of using the white on the background to make it look like either snow or sand.  I like seeing the unexpected design of this card and you can send it to anyone whether they celebrate a traditional Christmas or the Season.  Great Video Melanie!!

Comment by Marva Tarara on August 31, 2016 at 8:13pm

I like B.  The framed Christmas card is simple and lovely. I have the rubber stamp set so I will try this one.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on August 31, 2016 at 6:56pm

Beautiful!  I love both of these cards!  Thank You for sharing your ideas!  :)  <3

Comment by Roberta Sharpe on August 31, 2016 at 3:11pm

I love the poinsettia card. The delicate lines and the crisp white background. Very pretty. Seems ideal to make multiples for holiday giving.

Comment by Sharon Underwood on August 31, 2016 at 1:34pm

I like both, but since I live at the beach, I've GOT to vote for the sand dollar!

Comment by PAT EDGE on August 31, 2016 at 12:59pm

I really like  B   a is also pretty but B reminds me more of the Holidays  thank you so much for some great ideas

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on August 31, 2016 at 12:26pm