Quick and Easy Holiday Card with Perfect Panels

Christmas Pine card base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Perfect Panel- 4" X 5 1/4"

Stamp Sets: Winter Cheer, Christmas Wishes

Ink: GKD Christmas Pine, Moonlit Fog

Card Stock- GKD Christmas Pine, Winter Cheer Perfect Panels

GKD White Organdy Ribbon, White Self Adhesive Pearls, Adhesive, Scissors

Comment by Ann Frederick on January 31, 2015 at 7:44pm
Love this card! So pretty. I especially love the pine tree stamp, but I went to the Gina K Designs website and I couldn't find it. I would love to purchase it. Can you. Tell me where to find it? Thanks so much, I've loved all of your videos, they are so helpful!
Comment by Kathi on December 7, 2014 at 8:59am

Very, very beautiful.  The attention to detail on all of the stamps is just amazing.  I am concurring - stamps of the perfect panels would be wonderful because I need MANY too!

Comment by Lisa Shireman on December 4, 2014 at 12:43am

I love that pine tree stamp.  It is so detailed and crisp.  Very nice!

Comment by patricia posk on December 3, 2014 at 10:37pm

Gina

It's a really beautiful card.  So elegant and so appropriate to the season.   What is more beautiful than a beautiful Christmas tree.  It is so symmetrical,  it's the tree my father and I would always look for when we were tree hunting.

A really beautiful stamp and card.  You do a great job Gina.  Thank you for a great video.  You look so pretty in that turquoise sweater and your black hair framing your face..  Have a great holiday and to all your followers a Happy Holiday too.

pat

Comment by Peggy Pride on December 3, 2014 at 9:54pm

Very nice and simple.  I like the tree too!  Your instruction is clear and often full of great tips.  Thank you!

Comment by Diana Scott on December 3, 2014 at 4:52pm
Beautiful card - can't wait to get my orders so I can use the panels to finish up my Christmas cards!
Comment by Rosy Newlun on December 3, 2014 at 2:16pm

Your cards are always elegant!! Thank you for your tutorial and techniques :-)

Comment by Rose Castro on December 3, 2014 at 11:47am

Such a pretty card-just lovely.

Comment by Bobbi Miller on December 3, 2014 at 10:41am

Love this card!  And that tree?  Wow!  The Stamp TV kit has been out of stock.  Maybe it's in now? I'm off to check! Thanks Gina!  Oh, and if you can't make a stamp set of those perfect panels,  how about having them for sale so we can stock up!  In many more colors?  They are gorgeous!!

Comment by Gina Krupsky on December 3, 2014 at 10:16am

Perfect Panels are free this month with any $25.00 purchase. :)

Stamps... hmmmm, We will give that some thought! :)