Innocent Pink Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

White Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Focal Image Layer- 1 7/8" X 2 1/2"

Black Layer- 2" X 2 5/8"

Innocent Pink Layer- 2 1/4" X 2 7/8"

Stamp Set- Ticket Trio by Tami Mayberry

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black

Card Stock- GKD Innocent Pink, Black Onyx, White

Patterned Paper- GKD Love Letters

Pickled Pink Button Box, 5/8" Black Gingham Ribbon, Sakura Star Dust Pen, 1/4" pop dots, Black Baker's Twine by WeRMemory Keepers, Bic Marker- Peach Parfait, Adhesive

Comment by Claudia on February 19, 2013 at 6:55pm
Love it, so much in fact that I purchased the set!
Comment by Conniecrafter on February 19, 2013 at 7:54am

I love this design for using those small images we have, great way to show off the paper too, your twine with the button is very cute too, Lovely card!

Comment by Pattie Jones on February 17, 2013 at 9:01pm

super video , thanks so much.

Comment by Melinda McDonald on February 16, 2013 at 2:06pm

Love this color combo. Must get my hands on some of the Love Letters Patterned paper, buttons and the Black Gingham Ribbon. Super cute card! TFS

Comment by Griselda Antu on February 16, 2013 at 1:06pm

What kind of Bic markers do you use? Permenant ? Or paint? I've seen you use them several times and want to make sure I'm looking for the right ones. :-)

Comment by Jennifer Farrar on February 16, 2013 at 12:08pm
Guess who just ordered this stamp set? ME! I love these colors together! So many new cards can be created with this layout!
Comment by Joyce Pierson on February 16, 2013 at 3:38am

I love, love, love the color combos on this card.  I've already got the paper, but must get some of those cute buttons!

Comment by Carol Walters on February 15, 2013 at 11:22pm
Lovely card.
I must look for some of those stamps very useful indeed
Comment by CACS on February 15, 2013 at 7:02pm

awesome card, you always

make it look so easy.

Carolann...

Comment by Jeanne Kouyeas on February 15, 2013 at 6:48pm

I get so excited when I see a new StampTV video posted. yeah! Love the black, white and light pink layering - really pretty color combo. I also like how you used the sentiment without a corresonpding ticket stamp - it opens up even more possibilities for the Ticket Trio stamp set.